NBC's first ever prime-time NFL game on Thanksgiving paid off Thursday — the New England Patriots-New York Jets contest crushed the competition.
Even though the game itself was a blowout (the Patriots won 49-19), nearly 17 million viewers tuned in, picking football over new episodes of Glee and The X Factor, as well as Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (4 million, 1.2) and the Spike Lee-directed Michael Jackson movie Bad25 (4.6 million, 1.2) on ABC.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Is Once's Seer Really Jafar? Should Rocky Horror Have Aired Live? Are Cisco and Winn Too Similar? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Rocky Horror Remake: Is It Worth the Revisit? (From Cinelinx. 21 October 2016, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett to Star In Amy Poehler's Family Comedy Pilot for ABC (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 6:24 PM, PDT)
Michael Jackson (I)
- Newswire: Today in “why not”: 13 Going On 30 is being turned into a musical (From The AV Club. 21 October 2016, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Phil Collins Played ‘Separate Lives’ for Charles and Di: ‘I Didn’t Know They Were Splitting Up!’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Sonita review – a refugee's dreams of superstardom (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 October 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Paulina Rubio Joins "Little Sis" Demi Lovato for "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" Cover (From E! Online. 17 October 2016, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- YouTuber And Musician Trevor Moran Signs With UTA (Exclusive) (From Tubefilter News. 17 October 2016, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- FremantleMedia Moves Into High-End Drama With ‘The Young Pope,’ ‘American Gods’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 October 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)