NBC's first ever prime-time NFL game on Thanksgiving paid off Thursday — the New England Patriots-New York Jets contest crushed the competition.
Even though the game itself was a blowout (the Patriots won 49-19), nearly 17 million viewers tuned in, picking football over new episodes of Glee and The X Factor, as well as Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (4 million, 1.2) and the Spike Lee-directed Michael Jackson movie Bad25 (4.6 million, 1.2) on ABC.
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Taps ‘The Bachelor’ Chris Soules as Final Cast Member (Report) (From The Wrap. 4 March 2015, 3:34 PM, PST)
- Pilot Scoop: Giovanni Ribisi Lands Title Role in CBS Drama Sneaky Pete (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Naya Rivera Will be a "Great Mom,'' Says Glee's Jenna Ushkowitz: She's Wanted This ''For a Long Time'' (From E! Online. 4 March 2015, 11:59 AM, PST)
Michael Jackson (I)
- American Idol Top 8 Guys Recap: W(ednesday's) T(errible) F(allout) (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 6:19 PM, PST)
- Recap: 'American Idol' Season 14 - Top 8 Boys Perform (From Hitfix. 4 March 2015, 4:59 PM, PST)
- American Idol: The Top 24's Motown Week Song Choices Revealed! (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 3:16 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- ITV CEO Adam Crozier Tapped for Variety’s Achievement in Int’l TV Award (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Noel Gallagher: 'I've rejected X Factor and Strictly offers' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 February 2015, 12:40 PM, PST)
- Eight reasons to celebrate the return of Gogglebox (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 February 2015, 3:16 AM, PST)