Here’s one way to celebrate the Chinese New Year for 2013. Plan to watch a CSI and CSI: NY two-part crossover set to premier this coming February.
This is how it will all go down. CSI starts things off the right way, initiating the storyline during the first hour. The all new episode will feature a visit from CSI: NY‘s lead detective, Mac Taylor, as acted by Gary Sinise, when he travels to Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend Christine, acted by Megan Dodds. Romance kicks of the crossover, but a possible homicide fuels it from there. Christine winds up missing! Surely Ted Danson’s D.B. Russell can assist with the search.
The second hour is an all new episode of on CSI: NY, which unfolds as Russell heads back to New York with Mac when Christine’s trail »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"CSI: Miami" (2002)
- Rep Sheet Roundup: UTA Signs 'Magic Mike' Actor Adam Rodriguez (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 August 2014, 9:19 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2014: The 20 Best, Worst and Most Inappropriate Moments (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2014, 10:08 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2014 Recap: Was This a Rerun? (From Moviefone. 25 August 2014, 9:34 PM, PDT)
- 15 Ways Forrest Gump Changed Pop Culture - and Is Still with Us, 20 Years Later (From PEOPLE.com. 5 September 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Ransom: a darker thriller than it gets credit for? (From Den of Geek. 29 August 2014, 2:19 AM, PDT)
- Robin Williams Remembered: Stars Mourn the Loss of a Genius (From MovieWeb. 11 August 2014, 5:20 PM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Shocking 'Graceland' ending explained: Mike had to 'pay for his sins' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 September 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Scream Factory Unleashes Full Pumpkinhead 2: Blood Wings Details (From Dread Central. 9 September 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings Blu-ray Release Details (From DailyDead. 8 September 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)