Let’s do the dog show first.
NBC’s coverage of The National Dog Show Presented by Purina was up 13 percent in the overnight household ratings this year, to a 5.3 in the metered-markets. This is the biggest overnight number for the annual dog show in seven years. Among adults 18-49, the show jumped 24 percent and is the highest-rated in six years. So no matter how you look at the numbers, NBC’s dog show earns a biscuit.
Ratings for the 86th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade are more murky. The most commonly used measurement for morning specials like the parade — Nielsen’s household ratings, »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsMatt Lauer
- Kanye West's Bizarre Rant Targets Matt Lauer, Ben Affleck, the Media After Wheelchair Flap (Video) (From The Wrap. 15 September 2014, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West -- I'm Not Apologizing For Wheelchair Flub ... I'm the Victim! (From TMZ. 15 September 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Wolfe Named ‘Today’ Show Lifestyle and Fitness Correspondent (From The Wrap. 12 September 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- Joe Scarborough To Join NBC’s ‘Meet The Press’ In Bid To Broaden Show’s Appeal (From Variety - TV News. 5 September 2014, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- Jenna Wolfe & Stephanie Gosk Are Expecting Their Second Child Together (From Uinterview. 21 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Carson Daly and His Fiancée Welcome Their Third Child! (From Popsugar. 21 August 2014, 8:28 AM, PDT)