Choosing between gravy or more gravy and sweet potatoes or more sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving may have seemed like a difficult call, but you haven't seen anything yet. Try deciding whether to have a one-night stand with Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johansson.
Welcome to our "Hitchcock" edition of Eff, Marry, Kill.
This game goes exactly how you think it does. We want you to determine which actress — Biel, Johansson or Dame Helen Mirren — you'd like to spend the rest of your days with, whose days you'd like to end for good and which one you'd enjoy (or suffer through, as the case may be) spending one single night with.
Because such decisions are so difficult, we've asked a few of our buds to weigh in. Hit the poll below and hear thoughts from our experts underneath. And don't forget to give us your thoughts in the comments!
Eff, Marry, Kill: »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- DVD Review: 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Sings Again on DVD (From HollywoodChicago.com. 13 March 2014, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- ‘Inside Llewyn Davis,’ ‘The Broken Circle Breakdown,’ ‘Dead Kids,’ and ‘The Stuff’ are New to Blu-ray/DVD (From FilmSchoolRejects. 13 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Mainstream Acts That The ‘Real Music Fans’ Need To Check Out (From Obsessed with Film. 13 March 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Under the Skin review – 'Very erotic, very scary' | Peter Bradshaw (From The Guardian - Film News. 13 March 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Update on Black Widow Solo Movie from Kevin Feige (From GeekTyrant. 13 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- More from Kevin Feige about a potential Black Widow solo movie (From Flickeringmyth. 13 March 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Who Is Not Happy With Lindsay Lohan’s List Of Lovers? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 13 March 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Oscars 2014: Jennifer Lawrence's Bff Laura Simpson writes hilarious tell-all essay about her night (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Date Talks About Her Star-Studded Night (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)