Choosing between gravy or more gravy and sweet potatoes or more sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving may have seemed like a difficult call, but you haven't seen anything yet. Try deciding whether to have a one-night stand with Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johansson.
Welcome to our "Hitchcock" edition of Eff, Marry, Kill.
This game goes exactly how you think it does. We want you to determine which actress — Biel, Johansson or Dame Helen Mirren — you'd like to spend the rest of your days with, whose days you'd like to end for good and which one you'd enjoy (or suffer through, as the case may be) spending one single night with.
Because such decisions are so difficult, we've asked a few of our buds to weigh in. Hit the poll below and hear thoughts from our experts underneath. And don't forget to give us your thoughts in the comments!
Eff, Marry, Kill: »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Best of Late Night TV: Sofia Vergara's Lip Flip, Courteney Cox's Name Game (Video) (From Moviefone. 23 September 2014, 12:37 AM, PDT)
- Nothing Can Prepare You For These Britney and Justin Throwback Pics (From Popsugar. 22 September 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Europe Loves Katy Perry! She Leads the MTV Ema Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars (From BuzzSugar. 23 September 2014, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘Maze Runner’ Adds $38M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; ‘Apes’ Crosses $100M In China (From Deadline New York. 22 September 2014, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson's ‘Lucy’ Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box Office (From The Wrap. 21 September 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- 'D2: The Mighty Ducks' Cast Reunites After 20 Years (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 September 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Colin Farrell Confirms 'True Detective' Season 2 Role (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2014, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Colin Farrell Confirms Role In 'True Detective' Season 2, Says It Will Be Eight Episodes Long (From The Playlist. 22 September 2014, 7:41 AM, PDT)