Digital Spy spoke to Mark Wright at the launch of his new fragrances last night (November 22). The Essex reality star told us there was 'no way' he was ever getting back together with his on-off ex Lauren Goodger.
[Wright with Goodger] He said: "Put it this way, I'm enjoying this year a lot more than the year before. I'm totally single. "What you just mentioned (Lauren) is clearly in my past - and it will never, ever be in my future again. That's a fact. "The new Mrs Wright needs to be fun, friendly, have respect for herself and easy to get on with. And hot!"
[Wright at fragrance launch] Talking about his appearance on I'm a Celebrity last year, he said: "That show done so much for me - I don't think I'd be where I am today without it. "The main reason to go on it was (more) »
- By Victoria Garo-Falides
Similar News Items"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)
- The best TV of 2013: No 9 – Borgen (BBC4) (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 December 2013, 9:11 AM, PST)
- Joey Essex wants to duet with Kian Egan (From Virgin Media - TV. 12 December 2013, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Britain's got a talent for scam phone lines (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 December 2013, 7:25 AM, PST)
- Amy Childs, Harry Derbidge for 'Towie' return? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2013, 1:02 AM, PST)
- James Arthur chasing Lauren Pope (From RealBollywood. 17 November 2013, 7:43 PM, PST)
- Lauren Goodger starving herself (From RealBollywood. 31 October 2013, 6:43 PM, PDT)
Mark Wright (XXV)
- I'm a Celebrity: 8 memorable romances, bromances and flirty friendships (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 November 2013, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Joey Essex quits Towie (From Virgin Media - TV. 13 November 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Dave Myers: Strictly gave me 'shapely legs' (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 November 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)