The Thanksgiving night (Nov. 22) live results show for "The X Factor" marked another double elimination.
Right off the bat, the honor of lowest vote-getter went to Arin Ray, one of Britney Spears' teens, and he was immediately eliminated from the competition.
Next it was announced that CeCe Frey and Beatrice Miller both received the next fewest votes, so they each were given the chance to perform their "song for survival."
Spears joined the other judges, Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and L.A. Reid to deliberate following the performances. The panel ultimately sent home Beatrice -- dumping two members of Britney's team in one night.
The top eight finalists will sing it out live next week in a battle for America's votes.
Here is who remains from each team and how they ranked this week:
TeensCarly Rose Sonenclar (1st place)
Diamond White (5th place)
Young AdultsCeCe Frey (8th place)
Paige Thomas »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- What were they thinking? The X Factor's most shocking exits, from Laura White to Ella Henderson (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 October 2015, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Meghan Trainor to join Rita Ora at Judges' Houses (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 October 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015: Everything you need to know including the judges, airdates and rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 October 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- Is Love Dead? 34 Couples Who Have Split in 2015 (From Popsugar. 30 September 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Says Girls Will Probably End by Season 6 Because She’ll Be 30 and Will Really Need to Get Her Career Going (From Vulture. 29 September 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears, Luke Bryan, Jay Z, Betty White Listed Among Most Dangerous Celebrities Online (From Us Weekly. 29 September 2015, 2:51 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Poses Nude For ‘Vanity Fair’ (From Uinterview. 3 October 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Teases ‘Confident’ Video After Posing Nude for Vanity Fair (From The Wrap. 3 October 2015, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Reacts to Fans' Support After Sexy Nude Vanity Fair Photo Shoot (From E! Online. 2 October 2015, 6:27 PM, PDT)