The Thanksgiving night (Nov. 22) live results show for "The X Factor" marked another double elimination.
Right off the bat, the honor of lowest vote-getter went to Arin Ray, one of Britney Spears' teens, and he was immediately eliminated from the competition.
Next it was announced that CeCe Frey and Beatrice Miller both received the next fewest votes, so they each were given the chance to perform their "song for survival."
Spears joined the other judges, Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato and L.A. Reid to deliberate following the performances. The panel ultimately sent home Beatrice -- dumping two members of Britney's team in one night.
The top eight finalists will sing it out live next week in a battle for America's votes.
Here is who remains from each team and how they ranked this week:
TeensCarly Rose Sonenclar (1st place)
Diamond White (5th place)
Young AdultsCeCe Frey (8th place)
Paige Thomas »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Simon Cowell collapses after being hypnotised by dog (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 February 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Simon Cowell Will Soon Be Making Cutting Remarks in Two Languages—He's Learning Spanish! (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- Paula Abdul Jokes She Was "Abused" on American Idol, Gushes About Sytycd Predecessor Mary Murphy (From Us Weekly. 29 January 2015, 12:51 AM, PST)
- Christian Siriano and Brad Walsh Still Together, But 'Holding Off on a Wedding' (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé's Belly Dancing Outfit, Katy Perry's Angel Gown & More Celebrity Grammys Outfits From the Past! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 3:25 PM, PST)
- The Top 7 Super Bowl Halftime Moments (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 2:35 PM, PST)
- Demi Lovato Threw Wilmer A Surprise Party! (From Access Hollywood. 31 January 2015, 3:22 PM, PST)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Celebrate Wilmer Valderrama's Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Celebrate Wilmer Valderrama's Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)