Los Angeles — Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry was arrested for investigation of battery Thursday after he and the Oscar-winning actress's current boyfriend got into a fight at her Hollywood Hills home, police said.
Aubry, 37, was booked for investigation of a battery, a misdemeanor, and released on $20,000 bail, according to online jail records. He's scheduled to appear in court Dec. 13.
Aubry came to Berry's house Thanksgiving morning and police responded to a report of an assault, said Los Angeles Police Officer Julie Boyer. Aubry was injured in the altercation and was taken to a hospital where he was treated and released.
Emails sent to Berry's publicist, Meredith O'Sullivan, and Aubry's family law attorney, Gary Fishbein, were not immediately returned.
Berry and Aubry have been involved in a custody dispute involving their 4-year-old daughter, Nahla. The proceedings were sealed because the former couple are not married. Both appeared in the case as recently as Nov. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- The Complete ‘Extant’ Series w/Halle Berry Coming Out On Blu-Ray DVD in Dec. (From ShadowAndAct. 15 September 2014, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner Reveals How Her Relationship with Ben Affleck Has Changed (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 September 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Shocker: Oscar nominee Viola Davis is routinely offered 'mammy-ish' roles (From Hitfix. 14 September 2014, 8:29 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Anniversary Trip to Hawaii - One Year with Olivier Martinez (From National Ledger. 31 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Celebrate Wedding Anniversary in Hawaii (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)