Los Angeles — Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry was arrested for investigation of battery Thursday after he and the Oscar-winning actress's current boyfriend got into a fight at her Hollywood Hills home, police said.
Aubry, 37, was booked for investigation of a battery, a misdemeanor, and released on $20,000 bail, according to online jail records. He's scheduled to appear in court Dec. 13.
Aubry came to Berry's house Thanksgiving morning and police responded to a report of an assault, said Los Angeles Police Officer Julie Boyer. Aubry was injured in the altercation and was taken to a hospital where he was treated and released.
Emails sent to Berry's publicist, Meredith O'Sullivan, and Aubry's family law attorney, Gary Fishbein, were not immediately returned.
Berry and Aubry have been involved in a custody dispute involving their 4-year-old daughter, Nahla. The proceedings were sealed because the former couple are not married. Both appeared in the case as recently as Nov. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Julia Roberts -- I'm Expecting... A Lot Of Pregnancy Questions (From TMZ. 9 December 2013, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Matthew McConaughey, Halle Berry, Kerry Washington and More: Check Out the Movie Stars Who Turned to TV! (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 3:30 PM, PST)
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Banner Shows An Intense Wolverine & Others In Action (From OnTheFlix. 9 December 2013, 1:02 PM, PST)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry Steps Out for the First Time After Baby (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2013, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Halle Berry Debuts Slim Post-Baby Body Two Months After Giving Birth to Son Maceo: Picture (From Us Weekly. 9 December 2013, 7:35 AM, PST)
- Halle Berry Debuts Post-Baby Body, Steps Out for the First Time in Public Since Giving Birth to Son Maceo (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 7:35 AM, PST)