“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- Chris Martin Grilled About Jennifer Lawrence Romance -- See His Reaction (From TooFab. 22 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch Fox's Red Band Society Pilot Now! (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2014, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Max Adler Returning to Glee's Season 6 — Should Klaine Fans Be Worried? (From TVLine.com. 21 August 2014, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Als Ice Bucket Challenge Roundup: Rob Pattinson, Anna Wintour & More (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Will Gay Drama ‘Love Is Strange’ Shatter Hollywood’s Glass Ceiling? (From Variety - Film News. 13 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Planes 2: Fire & Rescue review - Better than its predecessor (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo is Married -- See Her Unique Wedding Dress! (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)