“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- The Week in Spandex - The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman, X-Men: Apocalypse, Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 4:25 AM, PST)
- Second Opinion - The Family (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Glee’s 100th Swells to Include Dianna Agron and Heather Morris (From Boomtron. 7 December 2013, 6:49 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift’s Cat, Khloe Kardashian’s Puppy & More: Best Pet Pics Of 2013 (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 5:30 AM, PST)
- “Glee” Recap: Santa Claus is Bisexual (From The Backlot. 6 December 2013, 10:06 AM, PST)
- ‘Glee’ Goes Back In Time For ‘Previously Unaired Christmas’ (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Planes DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2013, 12:39 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Dane Cook and Teri Hatcher Talk Disney's Planes (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2013, 2:26 AM, PST)
- Last Night’s “Survivor”: Mother, May I Sleep With Danger (And Vote You Out)? (From The Backlot. 21 November 2013, 5:10 AM, PST)