“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ellen DeGeneres Influenced Gay Rights Views More Than Any Other Celebrity (Study) (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Bare Baby Bump While Lounging By Her Pool (From TooFab. 30 June 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Her Pregnancy Physique in a Sexy Instagram (From Popsugar. 30 June 2015, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- Gay Rights and Hollywood Still Have a Long Way to Go (From Variety - TV News. 29 June 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Gay Rights and Hollywood Still Have a Long Way to Go (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- #LoveWins! Ryan Murphy's Thoughts on What the Supreme Court's Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Means, and How TV Helped Pave the Way (From E! Online. 26 June 2015, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- A Brief History of Seinfeld’s Girlfriends, Told by the Women Themselves (From Vulture. 27 June 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Dean Cain And Helen Slater’s Secret Supergirl Roles Revealed? (From We Got This Covered. 13 March 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Helen Slater, Dean Cain Join CBS' "Supergirl" (From Dark Horizons. 28 February 2015, 9:42 AM, PST)