“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Naya Rivera Dating Actor Ryan Dorsey? Her Sexy Getaway After Big Sean Split (From Us Weekly. 22 July 2014, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- See the creepy new poster for Nicholas McCarthy's 'At the Devil's Door' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 22 July 2014, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele and Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Share a Kiss While Vacationing in Italy (From E! Online. 21 July 2014, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: Tom And Dustin’s Scary Ride, The Gay Characters Of “The Flash,” and “Manimal” Lives! (From The Backlot. 22 July 2014, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- TV on Tap: Lifetime Finds a New Aaliyah, Why “American Idol”‘s Ratings Are Down and “The Strain” Looks to Set a Record (From The Backlot. 21 July 2014, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Slideshow: ‘Glee’ Star Chris Colfer Tours Chicagoland for New Book (From HollywoodChicago.com. 19 July 2014, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Planes : Fire & Rescue – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 July 2014, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Planes: Fire and Rescue Review Roundup: Critics Say Kids Will Love It (From E! Online. 17 July 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Planes: Fire & Rescue Movie Review (From ShockYa. 16 July 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)