“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Toronto Film Review: ‘Boychoir’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 September 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- CBS Is Making a New Version of Supergirl (From Vulture. 19 September 2014, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2014, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Glee Season 6 Rachel & Kurt To Revive The Glee Club & More,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 28 August 2014, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Rachel Berry takes over the 'Glee' club in the final season (From EW.com - Inside TV. 27 August 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Glee Season 6 Plan Revealed: Rachel Revives New Directions and More (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Planes 2: Fire & Rescue review - Better than its predecessor (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo is Married -- See Her Unique Wedding Dress! (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)