“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Lea Michele on Cory Monteith, Paul Walker's Death Most Retweeted Tweets of 2013 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 December 2013, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Lea Michele Performs ‘Cannonball’ For First Time On ‘Ellen’ — Watch (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 11:54 AM, PST)
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 December 2013, 8:38 AM, PST)
- Briefs: The “Time” Person Of The Year, “The Time Of The Doctor” Trailer, and Chris Colfer And Elmo Talk About Bullying (From The Backlot. 11 December 2013, 2:10 PM, PST)
- The Stars Came Out for TrevorLIVE! (Photos/Video) (From The Backlot. 10 December 2013, 11:01 AM, PST)
- Glee's 100th Episode: What Does Chris Colfer Want to Sing? (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Planes DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2013, 12:39 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Dane Cook and Teri Hatcher Talk Disney's Planes (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2013, 2:26 AM, PST)
- Last Night’s “Survivor”: Mother, May I Sleep With Danger (And Vote You Out)? (From The Backlot. 21 November 2013, 5:10 AM, PST)