“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Naya Rivera Shares New Photo of Baby Boy and Sweet Thanksgiving Message (From E! Online. 26 November 2015, 9:04 AM, PST)
- Supergirl Casting a (Young) Superman (From TVLine.com. 24 November 2015, 4:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Finding Neverland’ Is Taking Over Backstage’s Instagram This Thanksgiving! (From Backstage. 24 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Glee's Chris Colfer Joins Absolutely Fabulous Movie: Find Out Who He's Playing (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Cheers! See the First Picture From the Absolutely Fabulous Movie (From BuzzSugar. 19 October 2015, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Is Chris Colfer's New Young Adult Novel Inspired By His Experiences on Glee? (From Us Weekly. 23 September 2015, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Pantelion parties with spring break comedy (From ScreenDaily. 5 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Countdown to Spectre – Tomorrow Never Dies Review (From Flickeringmyth. 28 October 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- The DC Universe – It’s life on TV (From Blogomatic3000. 7 October 2015, 12:12 PM, PDT)