“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- DVD Review – Reckless (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Works a Plunging Neckline Like No Other at Comic Con (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 24 July 2016, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc: First synopsis for Spider-Man: Homecoming swings online (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’ Too Thin to be Completely Winning (From HollywoodChicago.com. 24 July 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 July 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Julie Andrews Joins Netflix's "Greenroom" (From Dark Horizons. 2 June 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- The top 25 films of Jeff Daniels (From Den of Geek. 5 July 2016, 3:16 AM, PDT)
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series (From Moviefone. 25 May 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Rotten tomatoes: match the insult to the movie star feud - quiz (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 May 2016, 6:16 AM, PDT)