“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Glee Star Heather Morris Gives Birth to Her Second Child (From Popsugar. 11 February 2016, 9:43 PM, PST)
- 'Glee' star Dianna Agron thriller heads to WestEnd (From ScreenDaily. 11 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Heather Morris Welcomes Baby Boy No. 2—See His Precious Debut! (From E! Online. 11 February 2016, 6:10 PM, PST)
- ‘Rent’ and 5 Other Musicals We Want to See Live on TV (From Backstage. 4 February 2016, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Ddlj’s Raj & Simran top new BFI poll revealing favourite film and TV couples (From Bollyspice. 18 December 2015, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Glee's Chris Colfer Joins Absolutely Fabulous Movie: Find Out Who He's Playing (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Teri Hatcher -- Ear Piercing Moment with Daughter (From TMZ. 10 January 2016, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Laika – Animation Studio Behind Coraline, Paranorman, The Boxtrolls – Celebrates A Decade of Achievement (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 December 2015, 7:36 AM, PST)
- On this day in pop culture history: The reimagined ‘Battlestar Galactica’ premiered (From Hitfix. 8 December 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)