“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Behind the Scenes of Hollywood Bowl's ‘Hair’ With Kristen Bell, Sarah Hyland, Amber Riley and Hunter Parrish (Video) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Leads 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 2' (From FirstShowing.net. 31 July 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele's Favorite Open-Toed Booties: Get the Look for Less! (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2014, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Chris Colfer Talks Naya Rivera Wedding, Says He Hasn't Met Lea Michele's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Chris Colfer's 'The Land of Stories' Headed To Big Screen? (From Access Hollywood. 30 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Quotes of the Week from Bad Teacher, Defiance, Rizzoli & Isles, Hot in Cleveland, The Leftovers and More (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2014, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo is Married -- See Her Unique Wedding Dress! (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Piper Perabo Is Married - See Her Wedding Pictures! (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)