“Dynamic Duets” isn’t going to make anyone’s list of the most memorable episodes in Glee history, but in the spirit of the holiday, let’s just be thankful that we had something other than procedural reruns and pro football to help keep us from fully succumbing to tryptophan comas.
And hey, we got Beiste without a side of Schue, another amusing (and self-deprecating) dig at “Night of Neglect,” and a self-sufficient Finn who’s not just sitting around moping over his on-again, off-again romance with his high-school sweetheart.
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Hollywood Studios' First Gay Romantic Drama Back on the Big Screen (From Alt Film Guide. 24 June 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Morrison and Wife Renee Enjoy Italian Babymoon -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Morrison and His Wife are Too Cute On Their Italian Babymoon: See Their Photos (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- The Land Of Stories Movie Is Coming And Chris Colfer Gets All The Hats (From AreYouScreening. 14 June 2017, 7:34 PM, PDT)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer to write and direct adaptation of The Wishing Spell (From Flickeringmyth. 14 June 2017, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- ‘Glee’ Star Chris Colfer Directing Fantasy ‘The Wishing Spell’ Movie for Fox (From Variety - Film News. 13 June 2017, 6:49 PM, PDT)
- Dean Cain Wants To Play Superman Again In A Lois & Clark Revival (From We Got This Covered. 22 June 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- A Lois & Clark Reunion! Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain Stage 'Soaring' Selfie 20 Years After Series Finale (From PEOPLE.com. 20 June 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Time Flies! Eva Longoria Pays Tribute to Her Desperate Housewives Costars in #WCW Instagram Post (From PEOPLE.com. 14 June 2017, 5:57 PM, PDT)