It was all good and no grief for the unsinkable Charlie Brown this Wednesday night, as ABC’s presentation of the blockhead’s annual Thanksgiving special drew its largest audience in four years — 8.1 million total viewers — while surging 22 percent in the demo versus 2011, hitting a 2.2.
As such, Chuck was Wednesday’s only gainer on the traditionally soft Thanksgiving Eve. The special also delivered its highest Kids 2-11 number in nearly five years.
Related | What to Watch: Your Guide to 30 Must-See Thanksgiving Marathons and Specials
Taking the steepest plunges were The X Factor (7.2 mil/2.2) and Law & Order: Svu (5.2 mil/1.3), both of »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Dr. God’s ‘MOCKPocalypse’ Returning for Second Season on Axs TV (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)
- The X Factor: Blonde Electra planned to kiss conjoined twins on show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 5:12 AM, PST)
- Stephen Belafonte Addresses Mel B Abuse Claims: "Police Aren't Saying I Beat My Wife" (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 10:57 AM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Producer Rob Lee on When to Tweak a Long-Running Series (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 8:40 PM, PST)
- Text Santa raises its highest total ever with £5,503,065 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Tulisa on X Factor return: It was exciting being on same panel as Simon (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
- Mysteries of Laura Adds Boardwalk Alum Meg Steedle as Series Regular (From TVLine.com. 20 December 2014, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Interview: Baylor Wilson talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Watch: Is John Rocker The Real Kenny Powers? 20-Minute Vice Documentary Investigates (From The Playlist. 19 December 2014, 1:48 PM, PST)