It was all good and no grief for the unsinkable Charlie Brown this Wednesday night, as ABC’s presentation of the blockhead’s annual Thanksgiving special drew its largest audience in four years — 8.1 million total viewers — while surging 22 percent in the demo versus 2011, hitting a 2.2.
As such, Chuck was Wednesday’s only gainer on the traditionally soft Thanksgiving Eve. The special also delivered its highest Kids 2-11 number in nearly five years.
Related | What to Watch: Your Guide to 30 Must-See Thanksgiving Marathons and Specials
Taking the steepest plunges were The X Factor (7.2 mil/2.2) and Law & Order: Svu (5.2 mil/1.3), both of »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Dr. God’s ‘MOCKPocalypse’ Returning for Second Season on Axs TV (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)
- The X Factor: Blonde Electra planned to kiss conjoined twins on show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 5:12 AM, PST)
- Stephen Belafonte Addresses Mel B Abuse Claims: "Police Aren't Saying I Beat My Wife" (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 10:57 AM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Tulisa on X Factor return: It was exciting being on same panel as Simon (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
- The Apprentice 2014: episode 11 live blog – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 17 December 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
- Watch Diversity in new Release the Hounds: Jingle Hell clips (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 December 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Watch: Is John Rocker The Real Kenny Powers? 20-Minute Vice Documentary Investigates (From The Playlist. 19 December 2014, 1:48 PM, PST)
- The Mentalist Sneak Peek: Meet 'Teresa Lisbon, Psychic Medium'...?! (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Why'd SNL Snub Sherlock? Was Once a Bit Sketchy? Did White Collar Call for a Pretty Cameo? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)