Wednesday, November 21, 2012 ratings -- New episodes: Survivor, The X Factor, Whitney, Guys with Kids, Criminal Minds, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Chicago Fire, and Private Practice. Repeats: Modern Family and Suburgatory. Specials: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
On CBS, Survivor attracted a 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 9.4 million total viewers. Week-to-week, the episode was down by 12% in the demo. Criminal Minds drew a 2.7 demo rating (-10% change) with 11.5 million. It had the highest demo and viewership of the night. CSI then garnered a 2.3 rating (-8% change week-to-week) with 10.7 million.
On ABC, a rerun of the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special drew a 2.2 in the demo with 8.1 million total viewers. Reruns of Modern Family (1.7 rating with 5.8 million) and Suburgatory (1.1 rating with 3.8 »
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- The X Factor finalists poll - who do you want to win? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 December 2013, 8:20 PM, PST)
- X Factor 2013: Results show photos – Leona Lewis, Michael Bublé, more (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 December 2013, 2:27 PM, PST)
- X Factor 2013: Grand final song choices revealed (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 December 2013, 2:14 PM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- 'Blacklist,' 'Supernatural,' 'Glee,' and more of the best lines on TV this week (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 December 2013, 8:47 PM, PST)
- ‘Bonnie & Clyde’ Review: New TV Miniseries Revives Iconic Outlaws (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita are 'baby crazy' (From Pop2it. 7 December 2013, 10:19 PM, PST)
- 'Amazing Race' 24 is all-stars: Which teams are returning? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 December 2013, 7:06 PM, PST)
- Caleb Bankston Explains His Relationship with Survivor Villain Colton Cumbie (From PEOPLE.com. 8 December 2013, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Interview: Caleb Bankston talks 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' (From Hitfix. 7 December 2013, 10:45 PM, PST)