Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiancé Olivier Martinez were involved in a Thanksgiving altercation that turned physical, with Aubry having to be transported by ambulance to the hospital due to injuries, Et confirms.
Cops responded to a 9-1-1 call at 10 a.m. at Berry's house, and according to police sources, the fight broke out when Aubry was dropping off his daughter with Berry, Nahla, 4, to Berry's house for Thanksgiving. Aubry reportedly initiated the altercation and was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
Related: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry's Custody Battle Heats Up
He was booked Thursday and has since been released from custody.
Related: Berry -- My Love for Olivier Was 'Gradual'
Just Wednesday afternoon, Aubry, Berry, Martinez and Nahla were all seen together attending a pre-Thanksgiving party in Los Angeles. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- 13 Things to Know About Extant Season 2 (From Collider.com. 27 May 2015, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Re-creating History for ‘Texas Rising’ and ‘Marilyn Monroe’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2015, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/20/15: Dave retires (From SoundOnSight. 21 May 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards Announces Most Exciting New Series And Presenters (From AreYouScreening. 26 May 2015, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- Bill Paxton, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Olivier Martinez Talk Texas Rising (From Collider.com. 26 May 2015, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- Olivier Martinez Talks Texas Rising and Playing Mexican General Santa Anna (From CineMovie. 25 May 2015, 2:25 PM, PDT)