Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiancé Olivier Martinez were involved in a Thanksgiving altercation that turned physical, with Aubry having to be transported by ambulance to the hospital due to injuries, Et confirms.
Cops responded to a 9-1-1 call at 10 a.m. at Berry's house, and according to police sources, the fight broke out when Aubry was dropping off his daughter with Berry, Nahla, 4, to Berry's house for Thanksgiving. Aubry reportedly initiated the altercation and was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
Related: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry's Custody Battle Heats Up
He was booked Thursday and has since been released from custody.
Related: Berry -- My Love for Olivier Was 'Gradual'
Just Wednesday afternoon, Aubry, Berry, Martinez and Nahla were all seen together attending a pre-Thanksgiving party in Los Angeles. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Justin Bieber to Perform on ‘Think It Up’ Telecast (From The Wrap. 3 September 2015, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Rising ‘Carmichael Show’ Helps NBC Edge Past CBS, Fox (From The Wrap. 3 September 2015, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Lautner, J.K. Simmons Added to ‘Think It Up’ Live Telecast (From Variety - TV News. 3 September 2015, 7:04 AM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Couldn't Have Been Any Cuter During Their Breakfast Date (From Popsugar. 29 August 2015, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry, 49, Shows Off Her Amazing Body In Bra & Completely Sheer Top (From TooFab. 18 August 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Loses Her Wedding Ring In Mexico, Not Divorcing Olivier Martinez (From Uinterview. 7 August 2015, 2:19 PM, PDT)