Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiancé Olivier Martinez were involved in a Thanksgiving altercation that turned physical, with Aubry having to be transported by ambulance to the hospital due to injuries, Et confirms.
Cops responded to a 9-1-1 call at 10 a.m. at Berry's house, and according to police sources, the fight broke out when Aubry was dropping off his daughter with Berry, Nahla, 4, to Berry's house for Thanksgiving. Aubry reportedly initiated the altercation and was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
Related: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry's Custody Battle Heats Up
He was booked Thursday and has since been released from custody.
Related: Berry -- My Love for Olivier Was 'Gradual'
Just Wednesday afternoon, Aubry, Berry, Martinez and Nahla were all seen together attending a pre-Thanksgiving party in Los Angeles. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- ‘Extant’ Season 1 is promising, but may be overstuffed (From SoundOnSight. 11 July 2014, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer developing The Age of Heroes adaptation (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Extant episode 1 review: Re-Entry (From Den of Geek. 10 July 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry Launches ‘Extant’ at California Science Center Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 17 June 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Walk Their First Red Carpet Together in a Year—Yes, It's Been That Long! (From E! Online. 17 June 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry $16,000 a Month in Child Support for Their Daughter Nahla (From E! Online. 9 June 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)