Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiancé Olivier Martinez were involved in a Thanksgiving altercation that turned physical, with Aubry having to be transported by ambulance to the hospital due to injuries, Et confirms.
Cops responded to a 9-1-1 call at 10 a.m. at Berry's house, and according to police sources, the fight broke out when Aubry was dropping off his daughter with Berry, Nahla, 4, to Berry's house for Thanksgiving. Aubry reportedly initiated the altercation and was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
Related: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry's Custody Battle Heats Up
He was booked Thursday and has since been released from custody.
Related: Berry -- My Love for Olivier Was 'Gradual'
Just Wednesday afternoon, Aubry, Berry, Martinez and Nahla were all seen together attending a pre-Thanksgiving party in Los Angeles. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Eddie Redmayne invited to cameo on Neighbours after praising stars of show (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 March 2015, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Eddie Redmayne invited to cameo on Neighbours after praising stars of show (From The Guardian - Film News. 3 March 2015, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Spring Beauty: How to Get That Dewy Skin Look For Real, For Real (From E! Online. 2 March 2015, 2:43 PM, PST)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- History Channel’s ‘Texas Rising’ May Have Little to Do With History (From TheImproper.com. 26 February 2015, 8:51 AM, PST)
- Inside Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez's Cozy Date Night! (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2015, 3:20 AM, PST)
- First look at The History Channel miniseries Texas Rising (From Flickeringmyth. 22 February 2015, 2:05 AM, PST)