Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiancé Olivier Martinez were involved in a Thanksgiving altercation that turned physical, with Aubry having to be transported by ambulance to the hospital due to injuries, Et confirms.
Cops responded to a 9-1-1 call at 10 a.m. at Berry's house, and according to police sources, the fight broke out when Aubry was dropping off his daughter with Berry, Nahla, 4, to Berry's house for Thanksgiving. Aubry reportedly initiated the altercation and was arrested for misdemeanor battery.
Related: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry's Custody Battle Heats Up
He was booked Thursday and has since been released from custody.
Related: Berry -- My Love for Olivier Was 'Gradual'
Just Wednesday afternoon, Aubry, Berry, Martinez and Nahla were all seen together attending a pre-Thanksgiving party in Los Angeles. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and More! See the Stars Heading to Toronto Film Festival (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- First Look: Halle Berry In ‘Mustang’ Director Deniz Gamze Ergüven’s ‘Kings’ (From The Playlist. 25 July 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2017 Winners & Losers: ‘Westworld,’ ‘Archer,’ Halle Berry, ‘Mr. Robot’ and More (From Indiewire Television. 24 July 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Olivier Martinez Signs With Apa (Exclusive) (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 22 June 2017, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Olivier Martinez Signs With Apa (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 22 June 2017, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Olivier Martinez Signs With Apa (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 22 June 2017, 6:19 PM, PDT)