After an interview with Entertainment Weekly left some fans of Star Trek wondering if Zachary Quinto would be leaving the franchise, someone had to calm down the fangirls, and it would be fitting that Dr Spock himself would take to his Twitter account to play down the rumours.
Speaking there, he said:
So it seems he’s half quelled the rumours but left a little bit of a tease still. The first full trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness will be released in front of screenings of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
- Lucy Cave
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- 2015 Amazon Cyber Monday Sales Items (From Dark Horizons. 29 November 2015, 9:48 PM, PST)
- Gal Gadot and Chris Pine featured in Wonder Woman set photos (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 3:19 PM, PST)
- The Week in Star Wars – New footage from The Force Awakens, major character returning for Episode VIII, J.J promises less lens flare and more (From Flickeringmyth. 29 November 2015, 2:42 AM, PST)
Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- ‘The Leftovers’ Boss Damon Lindelof Explains That Shocking Twist (From Variety - TV News. 29 November 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Is This Our First Look At Simon Pegg’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens Character? (From We Got This Covered. 29 November 2015, 4:47 PM, PST)
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Getting Imax Release (From Variety - Film News. 24 November 2015, 10:02 AM, PST)
- Star Trek Beyond to receive global IMAX release (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 3:48 AM, PST)
- Star Trek Beyond Confirmed For An IMAX Release In 2016 (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2015, 2:51 PM, PST)
- Star Trek Beyond Gets An IMAX Release Beginning July 22, 2016 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 November 2015, 12:41 PM, PST)