It isn't just a time when it is socially acceptable to eat gelatinous discs of cranberry flavoring and call it respecting tradition, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what is best in life.
We have it good on Planet Fanboy. I mean, we've got the reduced gravity, the constantly clement temperature and the complete ban on that "Tonight We Are Young" song.
Furthermore, there appears to be no end in sight to our stranglehold on big-budget movies. Here, then, a quick list of things we should be thankful for.
*That time Hulk punched Thor.
*That time Hulk threw Loki around like a chew toy.
*That time Hulk skidded across the sides of buildings to save Iron Man as he fell from the sky.
*That time Mark Ruffalo said "I'm always angry" then changed into Hulk on cue to stop that massive Chitauri airship from smooshing the rest of the Avengers. »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' News: The Story, a Teaser Trailer, Concept Art and More (From Movies.com. 19 April 2015, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Four Trailer Released, Shows Villain Doom, Team's Super Powers—Watch the New Video! (From E! Online. 19 April 2015, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Rogue One, Many Bothans Died To Bring Us The Plot Details (From Twitch. 19 April 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Is This 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Spider-man Post-Credits Scene? (From MovieWeb. 19 April 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Chris Evans talks Age Of Ultron (From TheMovieBit. 19 April 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Guardians 2' Codename Is 'Guardians 3000', What Does It Mean? (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 1:31 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron Covers F*** Movie Magazine; Plus New Set Of Interviews (From ComicBookMovie. 19 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- New ‘Avengers’ Clip Reveals Why Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark Created Ultron (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 April 2015, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- 35 Movies You Need to See This Summer (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)