It isn't just a time when it is socially acceptable to eat gelatinous discs of cranberry flavoring and call it respecting tradition, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what is best in life.
We have it good on Planet Fanboy. I mean, we've got the reduced gravity, the constantly clement temperature and the complete ban on that "Tonight We Are Young" song.
Furthermore, there appears to be no end in sight to our stranglehold on big-budget movies. Here, then, a quick list of things we should be thankful for.
*That time Hulk punched Thor.
*That time Hulk threw Loki around like a chew toy.
*That time Hulk skidded across the sides of buildings to save Iron Man as he fell from the sky.
*That time Mark Ruffalo said "I'm always angry" then changed into Hulk on cue to stop that massive Chitauri airship from smooshing the rest of the Avengers. »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story tie-in book covers revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review – Cruel Summer (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- FrightFest 2016 – Preview of Chuck Steel: Night of the Trampires (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 5:18 AM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Bucky Vs. Captain America in Civil War Blu-Ray Preview (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2016, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Captain America Is No Longer Captain America, Apparently (From Movies.com. 26 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Composer Scores Beautiful Gears of War 4 Soundtrack (From Cinelinx. 26 August 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Why Marvel's TV Shows Need To Cut And Run From Marvel's Cinematic Universe Films (From LatinoReview. 26 August 2016, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Favorite Actors Named Chris: Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, and Chris Pine (From Cineplex. 26 August 2016, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Nude Photo Hacks: From Leslie Jones to Jennifer Lawrence (Photos) (From The Wrap. 25 August 2016, 12:50 PM, PDT)