Issues, issues, pass the tissues – and the mic.
It was another weepy wonderland on The X Factor as the Top 10 contestants dedicated songs to people who have changed their lives during a Thanksgiving-themed performance episode. It's hard to believe they're not getting this family-oriented holiday week off, instead having to face another double elimination on Thanksgiving night. That's not traumatizing or anything.
It was pretty heavy fare, with several sob stories being downright depressing. Taking the cake was CeCe Frey's tale of her older sister who died at home on »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Mumford & Sons announced new album: Will their third really be 'Wilder?' (From Hitfix. 2 March 2015, 3:27 PM, PST)
- 'Insurgent' Soundtrack Features M83, Haim, Lykke Li, Imagine Dragons, & More (From The Playlist. 2 March 2015, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift to be godmother to Jaime King's baby (From National Ledger. 2 March 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Madonna's 6 Pieces of Wisdom for Kanye West: 'Sometimes He Takes Things Too Seriously' (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 2:22 PM, PST)
- Kanye West Lectures Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, I Think There's Hope For Everyone—and More Yeezy Gems! (From E! Online. 2 March 2015, 1:53 PM, PST)
- Salem Season 2 Trailer Offers First Look at Lucy Lawless' Wicked Arrival (From TVLine.com. 2 March 2015, 1:35 PM, PST)
Simon Cowell (I)
- Simon Cowell 'plans to revive wrestling on British TV' (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 March 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Valentine Warner creates Earth Hour menu (From Virgin Media - TV. 26 February 2015, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift named Woman of the Year at the Elle Style Awards (From National Ledger. 25 February 2015, 9:33 AM, PST)