In the United States, it's Thanksgiving, and I wanted to take a minute to say how grateful I am to my readers for coming back every day and providing better commentary than I do, my great boss Dennis, coworkers like snicks, Louis, Brian, Lyle and all our writers and moderators. I'm amazed every day that I get paid to do this, and that people actually care what I say.
Surprising absolutely no one, Chevy Chase has quit Community, effective immediately. Since most of the series has already been shot, he'll only be absent for a few episodes at the end of the season. Chase has been pretty clear he hated doing television, and he hated his bigoted character even more.
I woke up Wednesday morning to an email from legendary activist David Mixner, who let me know that I'd made his Best of 2012 List, for Best Column. It's a bit »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Grim Sleeper, Yes Men and Iraq docs set for world premieres at Toronto Film Festival (From Hitfix. 29 July 2014, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Goes Natural, Shows Off Short Clurly 'Do! (From TooFab. 29 July 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- NBC Googles Up ‘America’s Got Talent’ Voting (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Gets A Teaser Trailer (From ShockYa. 29 July 2014, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney to star in Jodie Foster’s latest directorial effort (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2014, 1:06 AM, PDT)
- What’s Left in 2014: Ten Highly Anticipated Movies (From SoundOnSight. 28 July 2014, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Who said it, Justin Bieber or Johnny Manziel? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 July 2014, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Team USA Soccer Star -- Partying With Paris Hilton ... And Charlie Sheen! (From TMZ. 28 July 2014, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton Makes Out With a Guy Who Is Not River Viiperi (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 6:28 AM, PDT)