Flatliners screenwriter Bobby Galinsky unveils Two Worlds Colliding project, to be based on book by late singer's family
A former Hollywood screenwriter is planning to bring the life story of Inxs frontman Michael Hutchence to the big screen.
Bobby Galinsky revealed on Sydney radio station 702 that the proposed project, titled Two Worlds Colliding, is based on the book Just a Man: The Real Michael Hutchence. The biography was authored by the late singer's mother and sister following his death in 1997.
Inxs were founded in 1977 in Sydney, New South Wales, and went on to have several No 1s in Australia and around the world, with hits including Need You Tonight, Suicide Blonde and New Sensation. In 1997 Hutchence was found dead in a hotel room, with the official coroner ruling the death a suicide.
Appearing on the 702 Drive show, Galinsky revealed his screenplay was "from the family's side as Michael being a son, »
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsKiefer Sutherland (I)
- TV News: Nicole Richie Joins NBC’s ‘Great News,’ Russo Brothers to Adapt ‘Deadly Class’ Comic (From Variety - TV News. 21 July 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Les Miserables Mini, Divas Reborn, Once Casts Count and More (From TVLine.com. 21 July 2016, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Designated Survivor’: Malik Yoba Joins ABC Drama Starring Kiefer Sutherland (From Deadline TV. 21 July 2016, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Flatliners set pics picture Nina Dobrev and Diego Luna (From The Hollywood News. 19 July 2016, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- New Dates: Founder, Flatliners, War, Turtle (From Dark Horizons. 13 July 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Supermodel Charlotte McKinney Supercharges ‘Flatliners’ (From Deadline. 13 July 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Willis: examining his recent straight-to-dvd movies (From Den of Geek. 6 June 2016, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Ecco Homo review – an intense, surreal look at elusive Australian artist Troy Davis (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 February 2016, 10:38 PM, PST)
- Love and Other Catastrophes rewatched: a spritzy comedy full of chutzpah (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 November 2015, 1:36 PM, PST)