Getting Ariel Winter is going to cost Shanelle Gray an arm and a leg after her financial history surfaced. Apparently Shanelle filed for full-blown bankruptcy in 2000,with assists totaling to 5 and debts totaling to ,561.89 TMZ has reported.
According to reports, Shanelle declared a grand total of and in her checking account. Among her other possessions, she listed a bed, dresses an alarm clock and a radio. Nothing more than that.
Shanelles mother Chrystal Workman has been against the move to have her eldest daughter granted guardianship and termed her unfit. She argued in court that Shanelle is only targeting Ariel.s money but does not care about her at all.
Although she appointed as the 14-year old's temporary guardian, Shanelle did not ask to control or access Ariel.s money.
Similar News ItemsAriel Winter
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman Review (From CinemaNerdz. 10 March 2014, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Boy Meets World History in ‘Mr. Peabody & Sherman’ (From BuzzFocus.com. 8 March 2014, 4:07 PM, PST)
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Review Roundup: Critics Surprised By Top-Notch Cartoon Reboot (From Uinterview. 7 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Ed O’Neill Makes Inappropriate Mom Joke To Ariel Winter At SAG Awards (From HollywoodLife. 19 January 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Ariel Winter grateful for her 'amazing family' after recent family drama (From Pop2it. 2 January 2014, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Ariel Winter Thanks "Spectacular Family" and Her "Amazing" Sister After a Year of Custody Drama (From E! Online. 2 January 2014, 4:04 PM, PST)