Getting Ariel Winter is going to cost Shanelle Gray an arm and a leg after her financial history surfaced. Apparently Shanelle filed for full-blown bankruptcy in 2000,with assists totaling to 5 and debts totaling to ,561.89 TMZ has reported.
According to reports, Shanelle declared a grand total of and in her checking account. Among her other possessions, she listed a bed, dresses an alarm clock and a radio. Nothing more than that.
Shanelles mother Chrystal Workman has been against the move to have her eldest daughter granted guardianship and termed her unfit. She argued in court that Shanelle is only targeting Ariel.s money but does not care about her at all.
Although she appointed as the 14-year old's temporary guardian, Shanelle did not ask to control or access Ariel.s money.
Similar News ItemsAriel Winter
- Modern Family: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 November 2014, 12:37 PM, PST)
- Ariel Winter -- Teenage Millionaire Who Spends Like a Teenager (From TMZ. 11 November 2014, 11:47 AM, PST)
- Nolan Gould Throws 16th Birthday Bash, Talks Modern Family: Photos (From Us Weekly. 27 October 2014, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Hyland Gets Restraining Order Against Ex (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 September 2014, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- 'Modern Family' Actress Ariel Winter Retains Sister As Legal Guardian (From Uinterview. 5 May 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter's Older Sister Granted Permanent Guardianship, Father Maintains Control of Modern Family Star's Finances (From E! Online. 5 May 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)