I’ve tried to be a good boy this year — and not just because I want a new pony. The problem is, my job requires me to watch The X Factor for a living, and it’s turning me into a monster.
No, seriously, the cynical, horrible questions that went through my mind during Top 10 performance night left me feeling like I’d booked a one-way ticket to Hell; now it’s just a matter of whether I’m going express or local.
What kinds of questions am I contemplating, you ask? Oh, I dunno: As Diamond White »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Paris Hilton Strips Down for 'Plastik' Magazine, Reveals Why She Turned Her Back on Reality TV (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2017, 5:38 PM, PST)
- Borrowing from the Boys! Kylie Jenner Poses in Men’s Underwear for Sexy Selfie (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2017, 11:37 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian and Son Saint Wear Matching Yeezys, Goof Off in Adorable Snapchats (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 February 2017, 7:10 PM, PST)
- Matching with Mom! Kim Kardashian West Shares Snap of Her and Son Saint’s Coordinating Yeezys (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2017, 10:03 AM, PST)
- Goldie Hawn's Glitzy Evening at the Vienna Opera Sure Beats Our Friday Night Plans (From Popsugar. 24 February 2017, 8:03 AM, PST)
- Kanye West's Plans for World Domination: Music and Makeup and Politics (Oh My!) (From E! Online. 23 February 2017, 3:57 PM, PST)
- Sunday's best TV: Rivers with Jeremy Paxman; SS-gb; the Oscars (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Jamie Lynn Spears' Daughter Maddie Aldrige Is ''Fully Recovered'' and Back to ''Normal Activities'' Three Weeks After Atv Accident (From E! Online. 25 February 2017, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Jamie Lynn Spears Says Daughter Maddie Has ‘Fully Recovered’ and ‘Returned to Her Normal Activites’ After Atv Accident (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2017, 12:44 PM, PST)