Thanksgiving eve was an emotional night on "The X Factor" as the Top 10 contestants dedicated their performances to the people they're thankful for.
In almost every case, the theme led to extremely impassioned video packages and tear-jerking performances.
Tate Stevens, Arin Ray, CeCe Frey, Beatrice Miller and Paige Thomas all made moving dedications to family members, while Emblem3 praised their youth leaders, Fifth Harmony gave it up to God and Vino Alan rather shamelessly warbled "God Bless the U.S.A." in honor of the military (and fell fall short of his soulful best -- but of course the judges couldn't say a bad word about it).
But it was Diamond White who really surprised with her rendition of Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me," which she dedicated to her single mom. It was one of the few performances of the night that completely scored on both an emotional and vocal level. »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- ‘X Factor’ Semifinal Borrows From NBC’s ‘The Voice’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 12 December 2013, 12:31 AM, PST)
- The X Factor Top 4 Performance Recap: Raise Your Hopeful Voice, You Have a Choice (From TVLine.com. 11 December 2013, 8:02 PM, PST)
- ‘X Factor’ Recap — Jeff Gutt Gets Standing Ovation For ‘Hallelujah’ (From HollywoodLife. 11 December 2013, 7:59 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- The X Factor: Season Three Ratings (Weds) (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 December 2013, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Wednesday Ratings: Nashville, X Factor, Sing-Off, Arrow, Survivor, Back in the Game (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 December 2013, 12:55 PM, PST)
- TV Ratings: 'Sing-Off' tops 'X Factor', while 'Survivor' leads CBS Wednesday (From Hitfix. 12 December 2013, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Et Canada Taps Celine Dion for New Year's Eve (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 December 2013, 6:03 PM, PST)
- Happy holidays! Here's when Kelly Clarkson's, Michael Buble's and more holiday specials air (From EW.com - Inside TV. 6 December 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
- The X Factor: Celine Dion denies Sam Bailey finale snub (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 December 2013, 7:38 AM, PST)