Not a cop. Not a criminal. This December Tom Cruise is – Jack Reacher! And as you already see, we have two new TV spots for the whole thing, so what can I tell you guys – make sure you check them out. After all, when it comes to director Christopher McQuarrie & his team one thing is guaranteed – a loooot of action!
McQuarrie stands behind the project which he co-wrote with Josh Olson. Of course, we’re talking about the movie script, ’cause the whole thing is actually an adaptation of Lee Child‘s 2005 novel titled One Shot.
Jack Reacher is set to open on December 21st, 2012.
Six shots. Five dead. One heartland city thrown into a state of terror. But within »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Why Miley Cyrus Thinks Alcohol Is "Worse" Than Weed (From Popsugar. 19 June 2013, 7:14 AM, PDT)
- 10 Horrendously Inaccurate Depictions Of Technology In Movies (From Obsessed with Film. 19 June 2013, 3:48 AM, PDT)
- Heather Locklear Says She Never Dated Him! (From Huffington Post. 19 June 2013, 3:34 AM, PDT)
Richard Jenkins (I)
- 'Walk of Shame' and 'A.C.O.D.' Rated in Today's MPAA Ratings (From Rope Of Silicon. 18 June 2013, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- Four Turbo TV Spots and a New Poster (From MovieWeb. 17 June 2013, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Win A Pass To The Advance Screening Of White House Down In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 June 2013, 11:25 AM, PDT)
Jack Reacher (2012)
- Anchorman 2 Trailer: Ron and Friends Meet the 80′s (From Clothes on Film. 18 June 2013, 11:57 PM, PDT)
- Best Selling DVDs/Blu-Rays on JoBlo.com (May 2013) (From JoBlo. 17 June 2013, 5:16 PM, PDT)
- Casting Directors Push Lawmakers To Uncap Pennsylvania’s Tax Incentive Program (From Backstage. 17 June 2013, 4:12 PM, PDT)