"Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons have officially separated after 5 1/2 years," a rep for the big screen actor told Access Hollywood in a statement on Friday. "Though never married, they have one child together, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, who is 3 1/2 years old."
Kimora also confirmed the news on her Twitter account.
"There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family," she wrote. "We all have much to be ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Avoid Halloween Diet Disaster! (From Access Hollywood. 20 October 2014, 9:48 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Reynolds Wants To Name His Baby What?!? (From Access Hollywood. 20 October 2014, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Reynolds Jokes He Wants to Name His Baby Excalibur Anaconda or Bruce Jenner (From Us Weekly. 20 October 2014, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- James Gunn talks about Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2014, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Title & Synopsis For Constantine Season 1, Episode 3: 'Papa Midnite' Debuts (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' (From Moviefone. 20 October 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- New How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 15 Hilarious Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 14 January 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
- New How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 15 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS (From OnTheFlix. 13 January 2014, 11:45 AM, PST)
- Kimora Lee Simmons Spends the Holidays With New Boyfriend and Family in St. Barts (From E! Online. 26 December 2013, 6:14 PM, PST)