"Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons have officially separated after 5 1/2 years," a rep for the big screen actor told Access Hollywood in a statement on Friday. "Though never married, they have one child together, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, who is 3 1/2 years old."
Kimora also confirmed the news on her Twitter account.
"There have been quite a few hurtful rumors circulating. The truth is Djimon+I have been separated for some time. We have remained happy, loving, co-parenting friends+family," she wrote. "We all have much to be ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Garry Marshall, Pretty Woman and Princess Diaries Director, Dies at 81 (From MovieWeb. 20 July 2016, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Garry Marshall, Happy Days Creator and Filmmaker, Dead at 81 (From TVLine.com. 19 July 2016, 8:11 PM, PDT)
- Garry Marshall, ‘Pretty Woman’ Director and Creator of ‘Happy Days,’ Dies at 81 (From Variety - Film News. 19 July 2016, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Comic Con: Kong, Arthur trailers unleashed (From The Hollywood News. 24 July 2016, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- First Full Trailer for Guy Ritchie's 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' (From FirstShowing.net. 23 July 2016, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer for Guy Ritchie's King Arthur Re-invents the Legend (From Cinelinx. 23 July 2016, 4:43 PM, PDT)
Kenzo Lee (I)
- DVD Review – Spring (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 1 June 2015, 1:46 AM, PDT)
- Kimora Lee Simmons Welcomes a Son With Husband Tim Leissner—Find Out the Baby Boy's Name! (From E! Online. 14 April 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- New How I Met Your Mother Season 9,Episode 15 Hilarious Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 14 January 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)