We have one more thing to be thankful for this holiday season: Starting on Thanksgiving day (Thursday, Nov. 22), viewers will be able to watch all 22 episodes of the USA show, "Suits." These episodes will remain available both online and on-demand until Jan. 17.
If you have on-demand access on almost any cable package -- including Comcast, Time Warner, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, DirecTV, Dish, Att U-verse and Verizon Fios -- you can watch the episodes of your television at any time. For anyone else, the same selection will be available on the "Suits" show-page. The final six new episodes of "Suits" Season 2 will resume on Jan. 17.
"Suits," a drama starring Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams, focuses on the world inside a high-end Manhattan law firm. Adams plays Mike Ross, a genius who -- despite an inconvenient lack of any sort of legal degree -- gets hired by senior partner Harvey Specter »
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Age of Ultron's Vision is born in exclusive behind the scenes featurette (From Cineplex. 2 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Stan Lee reveals his favourite Marvel star: 'He's the greatest guy' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 September 2015, 2:19 AM, PDT)
- How Netflix’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’ Could Change the Movie Business (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
The Campaign (2012)
- Win The Good Lie On DVD (From Obsessed with Film. 1 September 2015, 5:43 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston Plays The Shunned Screenwriter In First Trailer For Biopic Trumbo (From We Got This Covered. 13 August 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Beautiful, Talented, Scene-Stealing 'The Artist' Canine Has Died: One of Rare Four-Legged Movie Stars (From Alt Film Guide. 12 August 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Madam Secretary Gets a Bro, DWTS Pro Injured and More (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Watch Michael Gross in the Opening Scene of Tremors 5: Bloodlines (From DailyDead. 1 September 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Homeland’ Casts Max Beesley to Work Under Claire Danes (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 1 September 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)