Los Angeles — A new Jimi Hendrix album is coming March 5.
The musician's website says "People, Hell and Angels" contains 12 previously unreleased tracks recorded in 1968 and '69.
Rolling Stone revealed the album cover on its website Wednesday.
Hendrix recorded the songs apart from the Jimi Hendrix Experience as he considered new, experimental directions for his follow-up to "Electric Ladyland." He plays keyboards, percussion and a second guitar on the album. »
Similar News ItemsJimi Hendrix
- 'Jimi: All Is By My Side': John Ridley Talks About His Hendrix Biopic (From Rolling Stone. 13 March 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- SXSW: A Jimi Hendrix movie without Jimi Hendrix music? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 12 March 2014, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Authorized Jimi Hendrix Biopic in Development by Hendrix Estate (From Slash Film. 12 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Jimi Hendrix: American Masters': 'He squeezed a lot of life into four years' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 November 2013, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Watch New Clip From Jimi Hendrix Doc 'Hear My Train A Comin' - Airs Tonight, 9pm On PBS (From ShadowAndAct. 5 November 2013, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Watch New Clip From Jimi Hendrix Doc 'Hear My Train A Comin' - Airs Tonight, 9pm On PBS (From Indiewire Television. 5 November 2013, 12:09 PM, PST)