"After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce due to 'Irreconcilable Differences,'" she just posted on her Jewish parenting blog on kveller.com. "Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly."
She made it clear that their alternative style of parenting called "attachment parenting," which she wrote about in her book Beyond the Sling, did not cause the split.
"The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision; relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose," she wrote. "The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons deserve »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful (From E! Online. 5 March 2015, 8:31 PM, PST)
- Big Bang Theory Honors Leonard Nimoy, Calls Star Trek Icon 'Everlasting' (From TVLine.com. 5 March 2015, 6:10 PM, PST)
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2015, 5:32 PM, PST)
- Remembering Leonard Nimoy: President Obama and Celebs React to the 'Star Trek' Star's Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Hollywood mourns Leonard Nimoy (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Star Trek actor Leonard Nimoy dies: Tribute paid to sci-fi icon (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 February 2015, 9:59 AM, PST)
Michael Stone (IV)
- Sharon Stone, Family Mourn Loss of Nephew Colin After Suspected Drug Overdose (From Us Weekly. 19 November 2014, 8:31 AM, PST)
- Mayim Bialik: What's In My Bag? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 4:38 AM, PDT)
- Comic Book Review – Shotgun Wedding #4 (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)