"After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce due to 'Irreconcilable Differences,'" she just posted on her Jewish parenting blog on kveller.com. "Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly."
She made it clear that their alternative style of parenting called "attachment parenting," which she wrote about in her book Beyond the Sling, did not cause the split.
"The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision; relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose," she wrote. "The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons deserve »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Check Out the Fall 2016 Television Schedule (updated 8/31/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 8/31/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2016, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Shameless’ Season 7 Trailer, Zach Braff’s ABC Comedy Return (From Variety - TV News. 30 August 2016, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Flash, Once, Nashville, Bates Motel, Supernatural, Bones, Stranger Things and More (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2016, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik Recreates Her Opening Scene From ‘Beaches’ (From ET Canada. 26 August 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Watch Mayim Bialik and Marcie Leeds Recreate Their Iconic Opening Scene from Beaches (From PEOPLE.com. 25 August 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
Michael Stone (IV)
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Divorce In Candid Vlog (From ET Canada. 21 August 2016, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘Anomalisa’ Blu-ray Review: Exploring The Power Of Puppets (From Uinterview. 4 August 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Recommended Discs & Deals: ‘Hail, Caesar!,’ ‘Anomalisa,’ ‘Le Amiche,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 7 June 2016, 6:38 AM, PDT)