"After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce due to 'Irreconcilable Differences,'" she just posted on her Jewish parenting blog on kveller.com. "Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly."
She made it clear that their alternative style of parenting called "attachment parenting," which she wrote about in her book Beyond the Sling, did not cause the split.
"The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision; relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose," she wrote. "The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons deserve »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/5/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2013, 1:08 PM, PST)
- ‘Orange Is the New Black,’ ‘House of Cards’ Earn WGA Awards Noms in TV (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2013, 10:05 AM, PST)
- Extra NFL Game Boosts NBC to Big Ratings Week in Demos (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Movies You Haven't Seen with the Cast of The Big Bang Theory (From MovieWeb. 3 December 2013, 10:38 AM, PST)
- Mayim Bialik on 'Big Bang Theory': 'Sometimes you just have to get lucky' (From Pop2it. 18 November 2013, 10:59 PM, PST)
- Eddie Murphy To Guest On ‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ (From Deadline TV. 13 November 2013, 11:36 AM, PST)
Michael Stone (IV)
- Mayim Bialik blogged about divorce to share religious process (From Pop2it. 13 August 2013, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik on Blogging After Divorce: I Wanted to Write About "Complicated Aspects" of Ending a Jewish Marriage (From E! Online. 13 August 2013, 5:58 AM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik Won't Let Divorce Get Her Down (From Huffington Post. 28 June 2013, 9:40 AM, PDT)