"After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce due to 'Irreconcilable Differences,'" she just posted on her Jewish parenting blog on kveller.com. "Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly."
She made it clear that their alternative style of parenting called "attachment parenting," which she wrote about in her book Beyond the Sling, did not cause the split.
"The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision; relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose," she wrote. "The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons deserve »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Upfronts Show Cracks in the Facade of Networks (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Upfronts: Networks Embrace Changes in Scheduling Patterns (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Kate Hudson joins Zach Braff's Kickstarter project. Plus: Liam Hemsworth, Peter Dinklage, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 20 May 2013, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- My Damn Channel Seeks $20,000 On Kickstarter For ‘Love Me Cat’ (From Tubefilter News. 20 May 2013, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Winnie Defends Extended Breastfeeding (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Shay Mitchell Used to Starve Herself, Mayim Bialik Proud to Be "Fattest Woman in Hollywood" (From E! Online. 17 May 2013, 12:26 PM, PDT)
Michael Stone (IV)
- Prisoners' Wives; Killers Behind Bars: The Untold Story – TV review (From The Guardian - TV News. 15 March 2013, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik: ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Finally Stops Breastfeeding (From HollywoodLife. 9 February 2013, 9:09 AM, PST)
- Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Life After Divorce (From Huffington Post. 29 January 2013, 3:23 PM, PST)