"After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce due to 'Irreconcilable Differences,'" she just posted on her Jewish parenting blog on kveller.com. "Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly."
She made it clear that their alternative style of parenting called "attachment parenting," which she wrote about in her book Beyond the Sling, did not cause the split.
"The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision; relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose," she wrote. "The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons deserve »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- The Big Bang Theory Complete Reviews: The Dumpling Paradox (From Shadowlocked. 14 March 2014, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/14/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: Hell's Kitchen, Reign, Scandal, Parenthood, Crazy Ones, Community (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- InsideTV Podcast: J'Tia from 'Survivor' explains her 'scorched earth' move (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 March 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory Gets A 3-Year Renewal, With Other Chuck Lorre Series In Negotiations (From We Got This Covered. 13 March 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for Season 8 ... and Season 9 and Season 10 (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 March 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
Michael Stone (IV)
- Mayim Bialik says breastfeeding in public is intimate, not sexual (From RealBollywood. 25 February 2014, 9:13 PM, PST)
- Mayim Bialik Talks Balancing Motherhood and Work, Gives Shout-Out to Ex-Husband for Being an "Incredible Present Parent" (From E! Online. 16 January 2014, 7:50 PM, PST)
- Mayim Bialik blogged about divorce to share religious process (From Pop2it. 13 August 2013, 7:10 AM, PDT)