Thanksgiving week TV is like the best kind of holiday turkey: stuffed to overflowing. To help you navigate the dial, TVLine has singled out 30 marathons and specials that should be on your radar. From good ol’ USA Network’s time-honored series to a couple new syndie entries (welcome, Fringe and Castle!) to a brand-new SpongeBob special, here’s plenty to keep your TV remote busy this holiday.
Thursday, Nov. 22
Midnight — 5:30 am (Saturday) James Bond Marathon (Syfy) | Still on a high from Skyfall? Catch some classic Bond, starting with For Your Eyes Only and concluding with Thunderball.
6 am – 5 pm Dark Shadows »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Selena Gomez Bursts Into Tears — Sad About Justin Bieber? Watch (From HollywoodLife. 9 December 2013, 11:18 AM, PST)
- James Franco Strips Down, Barron Hilton Gets Bloody And More Of What You Missed On Instagram (From TheFabLife - Movies. 9 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber -- I'm Not a Man... I'm Just A Boy (From TMZ. 9 December 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles Quitting One Direction In 2014? (From HollywoodLife. 9 December 2013, 11:11 AM, PST)
- Scarlett Johansson and Matthew McConaughey do Dolce & Gabbana and 5 more bad celeb perfume ads (From Pop2it. 9 December 2013, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Liveblogging “Days of Our Lives” Shields and Armor (From The Backlot. 9 December 2013, 9:13 AM, PST)
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Emile Hirsch 'was like, 'Sign me up!' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – December 9th 2013 (From HeyUGuys. 9 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Jamie Dornan Brings Christian Grey's Smoldering Looks to Life (From BuzzSugar. 7 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)