Thanksgiving week TV is like the best kind of holiday turkey: stuffed to overflowing. To help you navigate the dial, TVLine has singled out 30 marathons and specials that should be on your radar. From good ol’ USA Network’s time-honored series to a couple new syndie entries (welcome, Fringe and Castle!) to a brand-new SpongeBob special, here’s plenty to keep your TV remote busy this holiday.
Thursday, Nov. 22
Midnight — 5:30 am (Saturday) James Bond Marathon (Syfy) | Still on a high from Skyfall? Catch some classic Bond, starting with For Your Eyes Only and concluding with Thunderball.
6 am – 5 pm Dark Shadows »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- Sick Hockey Goal ... Seriously, It's Impressive (From TMZ. 22 October 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Bill Murray's Tinder Talk, Jack Black's Cereal Jingle, John Leguizamo's Fight With Patrick Swayze (Video) (From Moviefone. 22 October 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber's Boxing Lessons With Floyd Mayweather Not Going Well According to ‘Conan’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 October 2014, 10:02 PM, PDT)
- The White Haired Witch Of Lunar Kingdom Review [Lff 2014] (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2014, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Pulls a Beyonce With Super-Short Blunt Bang Hairstyle, But Who Wore It Best? (From Us Weekly. 21 October 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Set list for “Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek Live!” on PBS (From ChannelGuideMag. 21 October 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Death, Illness, Art and Oil: 87th Academy Awards' Documentary Short Semi-Finalists (From Alt Film Guide. 21 October 2014, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: Supporting Actor Race Filled with Uncertainty (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch is now a beautiful wax figure (From EW.com - PopWatch. 21 October 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)