Thanksgiving week TV is like the best kind of holiday turkey: stuffed to overflowing. To help you navigate the dial, TVLine has singled out 30 marathons and specials that should be on your radar. From good ol’ USA Network’s time-honored series to a couple new syndie entries (welcome, Fringe and Castle!) to a brand-new SpongeBob special, here’s plenty to keep your TV remote busy this holiday.
Thursday, Nov. 22
Midnight — 5:30 am (Saturday) James Bond Marathon (Syfy) | Still on a high from Skyfall? Catch some classic Bond, starting with For Your Eyes Only and concluding with Thunderball.
6 am – 5 pm Dark Shadows »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Why Pop Stars Rule the World and Movie Stars Hardly Matter (From Vulture. 25 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 25 May 2013, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber: Does He Have A New Cat? (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Changes Name for Machete Kills (From Comingsoon.net. 25 May 2013)
- Lady Gaga ready for live gig in August? (From RealBollywood. 24 May 2013, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Going Full Latino for Machete Kills (From Dread Central. 24 May 2013, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- 5 New Posters for The Lone Ranger Online (From Comingsoon.net. 25 May 2013)
- "The Lone Ranger": A Legend Of Justice (From SneakPeek. 25 May 2013, 4:22 AM, PDT)
- Ricky Gervais Almost as Handsome as Johnny Depp—Well, He Asked! (From E! Online. 24 May 2013, 4:06 PM, PDT)