"...a father's teenage son is wrongly accused of a crime and is sentenced to 10 years in jail. In order to clear his son’s name, the father goes undercover in prison and risks everything, including his own life, to reduce his son’s sentence..."
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "Snitch"...
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsSummit Entertainment [us]
- Step Up with Shiamak! (From Bollyspice. 27 August 2014, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Joshua Grode Joins Irell & Manella as Partner and Co-Chair of Transactions Practice (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2014, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in Deepwater Horizon (From GeekTyrant. 20 August 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
Dwayne Johnson (I)
- 5 Summer Box Office Takeaways: Marvel Rules, China Rises and Stars Matter (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2014, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Final Scores: The Top 20 Summer Movies (From HeyUGuys. 1 September 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure ‘Pirates 5′ Down Under (From Deadline New York. 1 September 2014, 2:12 AM, PDT)
- Meryl Streep and Susan Sarandon Wanted for Some Sex (From E! Online. 31 August 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Calling’ can be read as commentary on contemporary Christianity (From SoundOnSight. 31 August 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Writer/Directors Wash Westmoreland and Richard Glatzer Talk The Last Of Robin Hood, Developing the Story for Over 10 Years, Still Alice, and More (From Collider.com. 30 August 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)