Following yesterday’s North American Psn release, Episode 5 of The Walking Dead video game is now available on all platforms. We have the official press release, along with the trailer and screenshots for those that missed our recent coverage:
“San Rafael, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 – Leading publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking Dead for Skybound and Image Comics, announced today that No Time Left, the final episode of their five-part game series, is now available for download.
Episode five picks up immediately where episode four ended. Clementine has been taken, kidnapped by an unseen enemy. Lee must set out onto the streets and rooftops of the city of Savannah, a place now completely overrun by the undead, to get her back.
No Time Left concludes Telltale’s first five- part game season of The Walking Dead, which debuted in April of this year. »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Here's a Perfectly Disgusting Supercut of the Most Inventive Walking Dead Zombie Kills (From Vulture. 8 October 2015, 10:02 PM, PDT)
- #NYCC2015: From the Floor – See McFarlane’s New The Walking Dead Figures and Construction Sets (From Dread Central. 8 October 2015, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- Funko Releasing More The Walking Dead Pop! TV Figures; Daryl Fabrikation Also Unveiled (From Dread Central. 8 October 2015, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Creator Robert Kirkman on Killing Off Characters and the Arrival of Negan (From Vulture. 8 October 2015, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Cover Reveal: The Walking Dead #150 Finds Rick “Betrayed” (From DailyDead. 8 October 2015, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: 9 Reasons The Game Is Better Than The Show (From Obsessed with Film. 8 October 2015, 6:39 AM, PDT)
Spike TV [us]
- ‘Nightrise’ Pandemic Drama From Applebox & Legendary Set at Spike TV (From Deadline TV. 2 October 2015, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- First Look at Red Tornado in 'Supergirl' (From MovieWeb. 19 September 2015, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- ‘Bar Rescue’ Rescuer Jon Taffer Inks First-Look Deal With Spike TV (From Deadline TV. 17 September 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)