Lindsay Lohan arrived an hour late to the red carpet to celebrate the premiere of Liz & Dick but basked in the media frenzy - saying it felt good to have the focus on her work as an actress.
"It feels great to be on a red carpet for working hard. It feels good," Lohan said.
Lohan went for an old-Hollywood glamour look in a slinky ivory slip dress, her long hair wavy and parted on the side with ruby red lips. Lohan plays screen icon Elizabeth Taylor in the made-for-tv film about her romance with Richard Burton (Grant Bowler) that airs on Lifetime Sunday at 9 p.m. Est.
"I wasn't going to let them make the movie without me, first of all," joked Lohan. "I harassed (executive producer) Larry Thompson. But just because it's such an iconic story of love and defeat and loving it and Elizabeth Taylor was such »
- Cineplex.com and contributors
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- ‘The Deleted’ Review: Bret Easton Ellis Delivers With Softcore Porn Thriller For Teens (From Indiewire. 5 December 2016, 11:29 AM, PST)
- ‘The Deleted’ Review: Bret Easton Ellis Delivers With Softcore Porn Thriller For Teens (From Indiewire Television. 5 December 2016, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Teases Her Return to The Big Screen With Trippy Movie Poster (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 December 2016, 9:49 AM, PST)
Megan Fox (I)
- The 17 Most Original, Wild and Creative Celebrity Baby Names of 2016 (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 December 2016, 9:52 AM, PST)
- Mortal Kombat Reboot Finds A Director (From We Got This Covered. 19 November 2016, 7:13 AM, PST)
- Brian Austin Green Shares Instagram Pictures Of Sons And Megan Fox (From Uinterview. 18 November 2016, 10:23 AM, PST)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Kirk Douglas Turns 100: The Legendary Actor Recalls Kubrick and the Blacklist (From Variety - Film News. 8 December 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Review: ‘Harry Benson: Shoot First’ Goes Behind the Camera of an Iconic Photographer (From The Film Stage. 8 December 2016, 9:31 AM, PST)
- Good Links Revolt (From FilmExperience. 7 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)