Les Miserables fans can be forgiven for not wanting to wait “One Day More.”
The big-screen musical is coming to theaters 25 years after the debut of the Tony-winning Broadway show, 150 years after Victor Hugo penned his epic novel, and 180 years after the Paris uprising that inspired the story.
It’s one of the most eagerly – and impatiently – awaited films of award season, and won’t begin screening for critics, guilds, and Academy voters until after Thanksgiving. Moviegoers will have to hold on even longer, until Dec. 25, for their chance.
But Entertainment Weekly’s Prize Fighter saw an exclusive rough-cut preview of the movie, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Liev Schreiber says he was approached to be in Logan (From JoBlo. 29 April 2017, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Logan Black and White Theatrical Release Date Announced (From MovieWeb. 28 April 2017, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- A black & white version of Logan is heading to theaters this May (From JoBlo. 28 April 2017, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Mondo’s Colossal Giant Monster maquette available to pre-order now (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- New UK trailer for monster comedy Colossal starring Anne Hathaway (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 11:10 PM, PDT)
- Robyn Hitchcock Remembers Jonathan Demme: ‘He Was the Anti-Video-Generation Director’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott Not Opposed To Bringing Back Russell Crowe For Gladiator 2 (From We Got This Covered. 27 April 2017, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- New TV spots and featurettes for The Mummy, Sofia Boutella reveals her character’s backstory (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Gladiator 2: How Ridley Scott Planned To Bring Maximus Back For The Sequel (From LRM Online. 26 April 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)