20th Century Fox has moved up the 3D release of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith to October 4th, 2013. Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 3D will be hitting theaters September 20th 2013.
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 3D is schedule to compete with Ron Howard's action film Rush, which stars Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith is going up against Ken Scott's comedy Starbuck starring Vince Vaughn and Robert Rodriguez's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace had it's 3D release on February 10th, 2012 bringing in over $100 million worldwide.
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith comes to theaters October 7th, 2013 and stars Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Hayden Christensen, Ian McDiarmid, Samuel L. Jackson, Jimmy Smits, Frank Oz, »
Similar News ItemsChris Hemsworth
- Quentin Tarantino Is Open to Directing a Star Trek Movie (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2017, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch on what to expect from Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Sebastian Stan confirms Winter Soldier return in Avengers 4 (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Movie News: More 'Unbreakable' Stars Return for 'Glass'; Tom Hanks Stars in Remake of Oscar Nominee (From Movies.com. 22 September 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Julianne Moore Is the Real Reason ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Is Worth Seeing (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Spencer Treat Clark and Charlayne Woodard to reprise Unbreakable roles in Glass (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- ‘Woodshock’ Directors on Creating Their Hallucinatory Directorial Debut (From The Film Stage. 22 September 2017, 4:51 AM, PDT)
- New Thor: Ragnarok IMAX Poster Is a Jaw-Dropping Stunner (From MovieWeb. 20 September 2017, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- BidSlate Teams With Premiere Digital on Delivery Platform (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 19 September 2017, 6:20 AM, PDT)