Pull up a virtual chair and gather around, TV Fanatics: we're back with a new edition of the Burn Notice Round Table!
This week, regular panelists Christine Orlando, Carla Day, Jim Garner and Steven (of Burn Notice Fanatic) breakdown their favorite scenes from the latest installment, while also sounding off on Olivia Riley and other topics...
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Christine: The final scene between Michael and his Mom. I love how smart and feisty Madeleine is. There's no question where Michael gets it from. Plus the water backdrop was gorgeous.
Carla: Michael's escape from the hotel. He turned an impossible situation into something workable. He's a genius when it comes to that stuff. I loved that Fiona and Jesse were confused about his plan and then the car came busting through the wall.
Steven: Towards the end when Michael, Fiona and Jesse devised the plan to capture Riley. »
- email@example.com (TV Fanatic Staff)
Similar News Items"Burn Notice" (2007)
- Hand of God: Is Amazon's Newest Drama Heaven or Hell? (From TVLine.com. 4 September 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- "Complications," "Hindsight" Both Cancelled (From Dark Horizons. 29 August 2015, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Complications Cancelled at USA Network (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Nasty Habits" (From TVfanatic. 23 October 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Arrow Round Table: "Identity" (From TVfanatic. 21 October 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Quite a Common Fairy" (From TVfanatic. 15 October 2013, 1:30 PM, PDT)