Lindsay Lohan stepped out on Tuesday night for the "Liz & Dick" premiere, where she chatted with Access Hollywood about getting back to work, the loves of her life and recent rumors about her plans to adopt.
"I love being on set and you know, sometimes it takes people a long time to recognize that," Lindsay told Access when asked if playing Elizabeth Taylor on the small screen will kickstart her career.
"But after doing this movie, it just made me want to keep working so I intend to keep doing that," she continued.
Earlier on Tuesday ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- DVD Review – Dying of the Light (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- NBCUniversal Shake-Up: Layoffs Hit E!, Esquire as Marketing Departments Merge (From The Wrap. 5 March 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
- Paul Walker Remembered (From Access Hollywood. 4 March 2015, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Patricia Arquette on Oscar speech backlash: "I was a little surprised" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 March 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- Remembering Actress Wright: Made Oscar History in Unmatched Feat to This Day (From Alt Film Guide. 4 March 2015, 9:02 PM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - TV News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington Honored by GLAAD (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)