Aniston and Theroux bought the 8,500 square foot palatial soon-to-be home at the beginning of the year and true to type, want the place to be absolutely perfect before they move in.
Even though the mammoth mansion won't be ready for some time, Aniston is already kitting it out and has been seen on numerous occasions out furniture shopping in some of Los Angeles' most swanky interiors shops, the Daily Mail reported.
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- It’s A Bad Day At The Office In New Banner Poster For Horrible Bosses 2 (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Banner Sets Up a Risky Kidnapping Scheme (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Horrible Bosses 2 gets a new quad poster (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: Colin Farrell May Be Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'; Tom Hardy Courted for 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (From Movies.com. 20 October 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Does Ryan Gosling Have to Star in a Superhero Movie? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Could Tom Hardy play the title role in 'X-Men Apocalypse?' (From Hitfix. 20 October 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)