Aniston and Theroux bought the 8,500 square foot palatial soon-to-be home at the beginning of the year and true to type, want the place to be absolutely perfect before they move in.
Even though the mammoth mansion won't be ready for some time, Aniston is already kitting it out and has been seen on numerous occasions out furniture shopping in some of Los Angeles' most swanky interiors shops, the Daily Mail reported.
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Kristen Wiig's weirdest movie is coming to Netflix (From Hitfix. 27 July 2015, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler: 5 Reasons He’s No Longer a Movie Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Peter Bogdanovich’s She’S Funny That Way Gets A New Release Date – August 21 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 July 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- The Criterion Collection announces October Blu-ray releases (From Flickeringmyth. 17 July 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Ruddy or Not: How Paul Rudd's Roles Stack Up (From Rolling Stone. 16 July 2015, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Launches New Fragrance, Dishes on Her Before-Bedtime Beauty Routine & More: Exclusive First Look! (From E! Online. 7 July 2015, 6:30 AM, PDT)