Aniston and Theroux bought the 8,500 square foot palatial soon-to-be home at the beginning of the year and true to type, want the place to be absolutely perfect before they move in.
Even though the mammoth mansion won't be ready for some time, Aniston is already kitting it out and has been seen on numerous occasions out furniture shopping in some of Los Angeles' most swanky interiors shops, the Daily Mail reported.
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Justin Theroux Fell in Love With Jennifer Aniston in a "Real, Legit Fashion," Pal Robert Downey Jr. Says (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Calls Jennifer Aniston "My Lady" in Interview Magazine (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 1:42 AM, PDT)
- Six Quirky Things You Didn't Know About Justin Theroux (From PEOPLE.com. 9 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Reveals What Life Is Really Like With Jennifer Aniston (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Is "Loving" Engagement to Jennifer Aniston Two Years After Proposal, Talks Birthday Plans With Bride-to-Be (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Says Being With Jennifer Aniston "Doesn't Feel Difficult," Wonders Why All the Fuss Over a Couple in Love (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)