The canceled interview was one of the first talking points when the actress, who sported red locks and a black cut-out dress on Tuesday, sat down for an interview on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
"You know, it's just the timing wasn't right, right now," Lindsay told Jay, in excerpts from the show provided by NBC. Click Here to watch a preview.
"And I love her," Lindsay continued. "I'm a big fan of Barbara Walters. I met her when I was very young. So when it's ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Where's Lindsay? Ali Lohan Makes Rare Appearance With Brother Michael and Mom Dina (From TooFab. 18 December 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Says Other Musicians Thanked Her For Spotify Stance (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 8:08 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Love Hating on L.A. (From TMZ. 18 December 2014, 12:02 AM, PST)
- Why'd SNL Snub Sherlock? Was Once a Bit Sketchy? Did White Collar Call for a Pretty Cameo? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)
- George Clooney Reacts To 'Interview' Cancellation: We Need to Stand Up Against This (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 2:57 AM, PST)
- How The Interview Got Made: A Timeline (From Vulture. 18 December 2014, 3:38 PM, PST)
"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)
- PopPolitics: Kevin Costner on ‘Black or White,’ Ferguson and the Future (Listen) (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2014, 1:58 PM, PST)
- Trevor Noah Makes Daily Show Debut: 5 Things to Know About the South African Comedian (From E! Online. 5 December 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and the Other Kardashians Love Wearing Dvf—See All the Pics! (From E! Online. 5 November 2014, 12:31 PM, PST)