The canceled interview was one of the first talking points when the actress, who sported red locks and a black cut-out dress on Tuesday, sat down for an interview on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
"You know, it's just the timing wasn't right, right now," Lindsay told Jay, in excerpts from the show provided by NBC. Click Here to watch a preview.
"And I love her," Lindsay continued. "I'm a big fan of Barbara Walters. I met her when I was very young. So when it's ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez's Message to Her Fans Might Give You Chills (From Popsugar. 26 February 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Going Deep with Ira Waters Snags House of Cards “Claire Underwood” Interview (From Monsters and Critics. 26 February 2015, 8:58 AM, PST)
- Talkshow Host Race Heats Up 2015 Daytime Emmys (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Get to Know: Alicia Quarles, E! News Correspondent & Nail Art Pro (From E! Online. 20 February 2015, 9:51 PM, PST)
"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)
- 7 Great Must-Watch Amy Poehler and Tina Fey Moments (From Moviefone. 8 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- 'Bachelor' Star Trista Sutter Responds to Jay Leno's Harsh Diss (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 7:43 AM, PST)
- Trista Sutter Handles Jay Leno's Late Late Show Diss With Class After He Talks About How Boring She Was to Interview (From E! Online. 22 December 2014, 5:49 PM, PST)