Until now, rocker Jon Bon Jovi has opted to stay mum on the recent reported overdose of his 19-year-old daughter Stephanie Bongiovi.
Related: Stephanie Bongiovi Drug Charges Dropped
In an interview with Los Angeles station Fox 11 on Tuesday, Bon Jovi opened up about the alleged incident, thanking his fans for their kind words of support.
"This tragedy was something that I had to face too so we'll get through it," said the singer. "People's warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring. So, we're good"
Later Et caught up with the singer in L.A. at his first concert since the alleged episode, where he assured us that his family is doing fine.
Last week, Stephanie was reportedly found unresponsive by an ambulance crew in her dorm at Hamilton College in New York. Although she was later charged with drug possession, the charges were subsequently dropped.
Related: Billy Joel: Hospitalized Daughter 'Going to Be Fine' »
Similar News ItemsJon Bon Jovi
- Corey Feldman Speaks Out After Crying over 'Go 4 It' Backlash: 'This Effects Me - I Am Made of Flesh and Blood and Emotion' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2016, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Film Acquisition Rundown: Strand Releasing Picks Up ‘The Transfiguration,’ Oscilloscope Takes ‘The Alchemist Cookbook’ To BitTorrent And More (From Indiewire. 16 September 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton Not Planning to Attend Husband Bill's 70th Birthday Fundraiser at Rainbow Room (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Ron Howard’s Hulu Documentary ‘The Beatles: Eight Days a Week’ Is Drawing Crowds at Theaters Around the World (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Wide Open Races (From TVLine.com. 27 September 2016, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Review: ‘The Edge of Seventeen’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2016, 2:55 AM, PDT)