Quickflix CEO Chris Taylor steps down
Quickflix is among the biggest players in Australia’s rapidly growing video-on-demand sector.
Taylor was previously director of Telstra Media while Milne was group manging director of Telstra’s media operations.
Non-executive director Susan Hunter has also stepped down from the board.
Trading in the company’s shares have been suspended since last week. HBO, which bought a 15.7% stake in the company in February, had its representative Henry McGee resign from the board last week.
Yesterday’s announcement said: “Negotiations continue with regard to the future funding of the company. The directors and management are currently pursuing several options.”
At the time of suspension, the market value of the company was $25m.
Last night’s statement to the »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsSony Pictures Television [us]
- Married… With Children spin-off show in the works (From Flickeringmyth. 14 September 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- Married... With Children Spin-Off Series in the Works (From GeekTyrant. 13 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Bundy family may return in 'Married... With Children' spinoff (From EW.com - Inside TV. 12 September 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
Chris McKay (I)
- 23 Jump Street Moving Forward with Rodney Rothman Penning the Script (From Collider.com. 9 September 2014, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Dates released for two more Lego movies (From Flickeringmyth. 8 August 2014, 3:37 AM, PDT)
- Two more 'Lego Movie' sequels are reportedly being built (From Hitfix. 7 August 2014, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- Quickflix finds $5m new funding but shareholders need to approve the deal (From IF.com.au. 2 January 2013, 1:54 AM, PST)
- Quickflix boss Stephen Langsford: we welcome competitors (From Encore Magazine. 13 December 2012, 6:19 PM, PST)
- Quickflix says HBO remains committed to the company (From IF.com.au. 2 December 2012, 8:10 PM, PST)