Once Upon a Time Spoiler Alert: Dr. Whale isn’t an only child.
Okay, so Dr. Whale in Storybooke is actually Dr. Victor Frankenstein in…well, what do you call a strange black-and-white world, that is not the fairy tale world we’re accustomed to visiting? That’s where Dr. Frankenstein hails from. He’s played by Alias and Heroes alum, David Anders.
But TV Line has scooped the story that the not so good doctor’s brother has just been cast. I’m not sure that’s much of a spoiler, considering, in his back story, we learned he tried to bring his dead brother back to life.
So, if you connect the dots, actor Chad Michael Collins is probably about to bring Frankenstein’s monster to the small screen.
The handsome actor was last seen on ABC’s Last Resort, as show I’ve been really digging, as Redman, »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"Heroes" (2006/II)
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Rookie Blue Star Missy Peregrym as [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 17 October 2016, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- First Meg Photo Has Jason Statham Ready to Fight Sharks (From MovieWeb. 13 October 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Filming Starts on Massive Shark Movie Meg, Starring Jason Statham (From DailyDead. 13 October 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Foreign Language Film (From Thompson on Hollywood. 11 October 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Foreign Language Film (From Indiewire. 11 October 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Phantasm’ Lives! Why This Genre-Bending Franchise Stands the Test of Time (From Indiewire. 7 October 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Family Fun Day! Nick Lachey and Pregnant Wife Vanessa Take Their Kids to Disneyland (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2016, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- This Texas Couple’s Disney-Themed Engagement and Wedding Will Make Your Heart Happy! (From PEOPLE.com. 14 October 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton Heads to Gwen Stefani's Hometown for Family Day as Couple's One-Year Anniversary Approaches (From E! Online. 12 October 2016, 8:07 PM, PDT)