Once Upon a Time Spoiler Alert: Dr. Whale isn’t an only child.
Okay, so Dr. Whale in Storybooke is actually Dr. Victor Frankenstein in…well, what do you call a strange black-and-white world, that is not the fairy tale world we’re accustomed to visiting? That’s where Dr. Frankenstein hails from. He’s played by Alias and Heroes alum, David Anders.
But TV Line has scooped the story that the not so good doctor’s brother has just been cast. I’m not sure that’s much of a spoiler, considering, in his back story, we learned he tried to bring his dead brother back to life.
So, if you connect the dots, actor Chad Michael Collins is probably about to bring Frankenstein’s monster to the small screen.
The handsome actor was last seen on ABC’s Last Resort, as show I’ve been really digging, as Redman, »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News Items"Heroes" (2006/II)
- Heroes Reborn: Orphan Black Alum Dylan Bruce Joins NBC Revival (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Dylan Bruce Joins NBC’s ‘Heroes Reborn’ (From Deadline TV. 26 May 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Documentary set to explore George Miller’s aborted Justice League Mortal (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Hey, Jennifer Garner, Your Alias Spy Daddy Has a Message For You: "You Look So Beautiful, We Should Do This Again" (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow Comic Book TV Series (From Worst Previews. 15 May 2015, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- The CW Announces 2015-2016 Fall TV Schedule with Trailers (From MovieWeb. 14 May 2015, 12:33 PM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Reese Witherspoon will play Tinker Bell in Disney's new live-action movie Tink (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Disney can’t help themselves, set Reese Witherspoon to play live-action Tinkerbell (From SoundOnSight. 21 May 2015, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon to Star in Disney’s Live-Action Tinker Bell Film (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)