Colorado residents, this one is for you.
Fox is developing a sitcom, The Happy Tree, based around the legalization of marijuana, Deadline reports. The show, from former Entourage and How To Make It In America executive producers Rob Weiss, Mark Wahlberg, and Steve Levinson, centers on a young corporate attorney who relocates to Venice Beach, Calif. and finds himself the voice for the “legalize it” movement, per Deadline.
Getting high is fertile ground for comedy, and it’s no surprise that after the election a few weeks ago — where Colorado and Washington State voted to allow legal marijuana use — that »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News ItemsMark Wahlberg (I)
- Mark Wahlberg has another star vehicle in the true life tale “Deepwater Horizon” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 29 September 2016, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office Preview: Tim Burton’s ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ Will Nab Top Spot (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg: ‘I played golf with Donald Trump. He was very Donald Trump-like’ (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 September 2016, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- First look at Arrow’s Michael Rowe as Ninjak in Valiant’s upcoming webseries (From Flickeringmyth. 29 September 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Paramount Revving Up “Noisy, Sexy” Reboot Of The Italian Job (From We Got This Covered. 29 September 2016, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Valiant's 'Ninjak' Revealed (From SneakPeek. 29 September 2016, 5:09 AM, PDT)
- Premiere Date Announced for Bates Motel TV Series (From DailyDead. 4 January 2013, 12:28 PM, PST)
- TV on Tap: 2012 Was the Year of the Backlash, TV's 'Lost' Era is Over and Can "The X-Factor" Be Fixed? (From The Backlot. 31 December 2012, 4:53 AM, PST)
- Will All My Children and One Life to Live Return from the Dead? Burning Questions Answered (From TVLine.com. 24 December 2012, 12:38 PM, PST)