Colorado residents, this one is for you.
Fox is developing a sitcom, The Happy Tree, based around the legalization of marijuana, Deadline reports. The show, from former Entourage and How To Make It In America executive producers Rob Weiss, Mark Wahlberg, and Steve Levinson, centers on a young corporate attorney who relocates to Venice Beach, Calif. and finds himself the voice for the “legalize it” movement, per Deadline.
Getting high is fertile ground for comedy, and it’s no surprise that after the election a few weeks ago — where Colorado and Washington State voted to allow legal marijuana use — that »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News ItemsMark Wahlberg (I)
- 'Congo' Director To Helm Shipwreck Drama 'The Longest Night' (From Cinema Blend. 22 April 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Cinelinx's 2014 Summer Movie Guide: June (From Cinelinx. 21 April 2014, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- First Dibs: Did Angelina Jolie Call The Paps To Snap Photos Of Her With Brad Pitt? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 21 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Happy Administrative Professionals' Day! Celebrate With Your Favorite Movie and TV Assistants (From E! Online. 23 April 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Nina Agdal and Entourage Movie's Jeremy Piven an Item? (From National Ledger. 22 April 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Nina Agdal and Jeremy Piven "Definitely Flirting" With Each Other During Charity Event (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- Premiere Date Announced for Bates Motel TV Series (From DailyDead. 4 January 2013, 12:28 PM, PST)
- TV on Tap: 2012 Was the Year of the Backlash, TV's 'Lost' Era is Over and Can "The X-Factor" Be Fixed? (From The Backlot. 31 December 2012, 4:53 AM, PST)
- Will All My Children and One Life to Live Return from the Dead? Burning Questions Answered (From TVLine.com. 24 December 2012, 12:38 PM, PST)