As you sit down to enjoy your turkey meal this Thanksgiving, just know that dozens of celebrities will be noshing on stuffing, veggies and sweet potatoes instead.
Why, you may ask?
Well, they're vegetarians, vegans and animal activists who would much rather eat tofu than a juicy bird.
"I don't want to torture anything," Chastain said in a press statement. "[I]t's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world … While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here."
So as you celebrate this holiday, check out 50 stars who will be eating a different kind of »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Oscars 2014: Jennifer Lawrence's Bff Laura Simpson writes hilarious tell-all essay about her night (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Will Smith to adapt The Harlem Hellfighters graphic novel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 March 2014, 1:13 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Date Talks About Her Star-Studded Night (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2015: 5 early predictions for next year's nominations (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- “Scandal” 312 Recap: “We Do Not Touch the First Ladies” (From The Backlot. 7 March 2014, 8:01 AM, PST)
- Russell Brand explains reason behind Philip Seymour Hoffman's death (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 10:03 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Talks About Break Up with Boyfriend John Mayer (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 7:31 AM, PST)
- Russell Brand's mother has breast cancer (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 11:19 PM, PST)