Tara Cardinal is a Renaissance woman in every sense of the word. Actress, model, writer, director, producer, stunt person, wrestler — she's done a bit of everything. And her latest film, The Legend of the Red Reaper, allows her to prove it.
In Red Reaper, Cardinal plays the title character, a warrior witch who's deadly with a sword, but she also produced and, over a period of years, helped shepherd the project to completion. I recently sat down with Cardinal for a talk about being the Red Reaper, working with legends and the brilliance of Uwe Boll.
You've had such a varied career, Tara. But before we get into that, can you talk about your childhood a bit? From my research, it seems to have been somewhat unconventional. For example, you left home at 16?
I try not to talk about my childhood too much, or my family. They prefer it that way, »
Similar News ItemsUwe Boll
- Close up: It's all kicking off at Cannes (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 May 2013, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Top 10 games that should be movies – and their ideal directors (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 May 2013, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Seed 2: The New Breed Drops an Official Teaser Poster (From Beyond Hollywood. 14 May 2013, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Wrath of the Crows (2013) (From Planet Fury. 5 May 2013, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- New Legend of the Red Reaper Trailer Features Demons, Swordplay, and Lots of Red (From Beyond Hollywood. 2 May 2013, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- New Wrath of the Crows One-Sheet Shatters (From Dread Central. 27 April 2013, 5:39 PM, PDT)