Tara Cardinal is a Renaissance woman in every sense of the word. Actress, model, writer, director, producer, stunt person, wrestler — she's done a bit of everything. And her latest film, The Legend of the Red Reaper, allows her to prove it.
In Red Reaper, Cardinal plays the title character, a warrior witch who's deadly with a sword, but she also produced and, over a period of years, helped shepherd the project to completion. I recently sat down with Cardinal for a talk about being the Red Reaper, working with legends and the brilliance of Uwe Boll.
You've had such a varied career, Tara. But before we get into that, can you talk about your childhood a bit? From my research, it seems to have been somewhat unconventional. For example, you left home at 16?
I try not to talk about my childhood too much, or my family. They prefer it that way, »
Similar News ItemsUwe Boll
- All 40 Video Game Movies Ranked, Including ‘Assassin’s Creed’ (Photos) (From The Wrap. 21 December 2016, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Flickering Myth Podcast #46 – Deadpool 2 & The Flash directors leave movies! Will Aquaman be any good? (From Flickeringmyth. 2 November 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Uwe Boll Is Retiring From Film, And No One Is Sad (From AreYouScreening. 28 October 2016, 8:07 PM, PDT)
- A Murder will Take Place June 17th, 2014 on DVD with Wrath of the Crows (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 29 April 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Tony Todd and Cassandra Scerbo Suffer from Haunting Agoraphobia (From Dread Central. 16 April 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Red Gears Studios Announces Sorority of the Damned - We're In! (From Dread Central. 25 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)