Brisbane-based production company Hoodlum has joined forces with Sundog Pictures (UK) and Tim Kring.s Imperative Enterprises (Us) to launch a brand engagement division.
The new UK-based business, which will be headed by Sundog.s Nick Ryle, plans to craft stories that fit with a brand.s culture, working with digital specialists, media owners, script writers and celebrities.
Hoodlum has won global recognition for its transmedia projects, such as Dharma Wants You (part of the Lost series) and Operation Intel (part of the The Bourne Legacy), which have drawn deep engagement with audiences across multiple platforms. Their latest multiplatform series The Strange Calls was picked up by Us network ABC for a pilot. Sundog Pictures is best known for its Channel 4 documentary Turtle Boy: A Bodyshock Special, about a six year-old boy with a birthmark which covered 40 per cent of his body. Tim Kring is best known as the »
- Brendan Swift
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- ‘Gracepoint’ Tries to Keep ‘Broadchurch’s’ Hit DNA in U.S. Rendition (From Variety - TV News. 1 October 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Wallis Day 'misses' Hollyoaks stars (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 October 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- This is England ’90 begins shoot (From ScreenDaily. 1 October 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- 'Flash' Clip Recreates an Iconic Comic Book Moment (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Is Stan Lee Playing the Same Character in All His Marvel Appearances? (From Cinelinx. 30 September 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Is Stan Lee Playing the Same Well-Known Character in All His Marvel Appearances? (From Cinelinx. 30 September 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
- Jeremy Renner Says Return Of Jason Bourne "Opens The World," Talks 'Avengers' Plus New 'Kill The Messenger' Clip (From The Playlist. 1 October 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Cinematography Contenders With Two Possible Films Up For Contention (From Scott Feinberg. 1 October 2014, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening of Kill The Messenger in St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 September 2014, 8:28 PM, PDT)