Valentin Chmerkovskiy may not have landed in the top spot on the leaderboard with his celebrity partner, Kelly Monaco, on Monday's "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars," but he made headlines by stripping down to his briefs for his first number.
After the show, he told Access Hollywood that it was the "surfer" theme attached to their flamenco that led to the itty bitty costume.
"It was an edit that came last minute," he said. "I personally have a lot of respect for the genre and the culture of flamenco and paso doble and I didn't want to ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/4/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 August 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Where are the cast of Coyote Ugly now? Here's what happened to Piper Perabo, LeAnn Rimes and the coyotes (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis' New Bangs & Extensions Looks Just Like Mom Demi Moore's '80s Hairstyle—See for Yourself! (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 9:28 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Zooey Deschanel Gives Birth! (From Access Hollywood. 4 August 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- ‘Access Hollywood Live’ Downgraded From Morning to Afternoon Timeslot in Los Angeles (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 4 August 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- Max Von Sydow Joins 'Thrones' (From Access Hollywood. 3 August 2015, 6:38 PM, PDT)
All Stars (1997)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race To Have Second Season Of ‘All Stars’ (From Uinterview. 23 July 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- How RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race Can Work Better the Second Time Around (From Vulture. 22 July 2015, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Logo Announces Second Season of 'RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race' (From Indiewire Television. 22 July 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)