"CSI" and "CSI: NY" will crossover in a two-part episode. A kidnapping case will bring the two "CSI" shows together in a February 2013 episode.
It starts when "CSI: NY" star Gary Sinise's character, Mac Taylor, heads to Las Vegas to visit his girlfriend. However, he quickly learns she's gone missing. Mac teams up with D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) and the Las Vegas CSI team to find her. The episode airs Wednesday, February 6 at 10 p.m. Et on CBS.
The search continues on "CSI: NY" when Danson's character heads to New York to help Mac track down the kidnappers and find Christine. The two-parter concludes on Friday, February 8 at 9 p.m. Et on CBS.
"CSI" is no stranger to crossovers. When Laurence Fishbourne starred on "CSI," he did a three-part event over "CSI: NY" and "CSI: Miami."
- Chris Harnick
Similar News ItemsGary Sinise
- McConaughey and Leto Poised to Make History on Oscar Night (From Scott Feinberg. 28 February 2014, 6:45 AM, PST)
- New Director in Talks for Stephen King's The Stand (From GeekTyrant. 26 February 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Josh Boone to direct 'The Stand' (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 26 February 2014, 2:20 AM, PST)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- "The Walking Dead": Enter Lauren Cohan (From SneakPeek. 10 March 2014, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- Peter Lenkov Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Patricia Arquette To Star In New Cyber Crime ‘CSI’ Spinoff (From FilmSchoolRejects. 5 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch: 10 reasons to love the 'Sherlock' star even more (From Pop2it. 10 March 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- 10 things we learned from Benedict Cumberbatch's 'T Magazine' interview (From EW.com - PopWatch. 7 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- CBS developing another 'CSI' spinoff (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 February 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)