The two remaining "CSI" series on CBS will join forces in February for a two-episode, two-night crossover event.
"CSI: NY" leading man Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) kicks things off with a trip to Las Vegas (and the mothership "CSI" series) to surprise his girlfriend, Christine (Megan Dodds)... only to discover she's missing. Taylor teams up with D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) and company to track her down.
Then it's time for Russell to travel to the Big Apple (and "CSI: NY") to assist Taylor in apprehending Christine's kidnapper.
The arc kicks off on "CSI" Feb. 6 at 10 p.m. Et and continues on "CSI: NY" Feb. 8 at 9 p.m. Et. »
Similar News ItemsGary Sinise
- McConaughey and Leto Poised to Make History on Oscar Night (From Scott Feinberg. 28 February 2014, 6:45 AM, PST)
- New Director in Talks for Stephen King's The Stand (From GeekTyrant. 26 February 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Josh Boone to direct 'The Stand' (From Upcoming-Movies.com. 26 February 2014, 2:20 AM, PST)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- "The Walking Dead": Enter Lauren Cohan (From SneakPeek. 10 March 2014, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- Peter Lenkov Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Patricia Arquette To Star In New Cyber Crime ‘CSI’ Spinoff (From FilmSchoolRejects. 5 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Benedict Cumberbatch: 10 reasons to love the 'Sherlock' star even more (From Pop2it. 10 March 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- 10 things we learned from Benedict Cumberbatch's 'T Magazine' interview (From EW.com - PopWatch. 7 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- CBS developing another 'CSI' spinoff (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 February 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)