The two remaining "CSI" series on CBS will join forces in February for a two-episode, two-night crossover event.
"CSI: NY" leading man Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) kicks things off with a trip to Las Vegas (and the mothership "CSI" series) to surprise his girlfriend, Christine (Megan Dodds)... only to discover she's missing. Taylor teams up with D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) and company to track her down.
Then it's time for Russell to travel to the Big Apple (and "CSI: NY") to assist Taylor in apprehending Christine's kidnapper.
The arc kicks off on "CSI" Feb. 6 at 10 p.m. Et and continues on "CSI: NY" Feb. 8 at 9 p.m. Et. »
Similar News ItemsGary Sinise
- Jack The Bear – The DVD Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 5 October 2016, 6:06 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural's Jim Beaver, Kim Rhodes Visit Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mission to Mars’: Brian De Palma’s Lavish, Epic-Scale Lark (From The Film Stage. 22 August 2016, 1:10 PM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Notorious: Melina Kanakaredes (Extant) Cast in New ABC Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 October 2016, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Melina Kanakaredes Set To Recur on ABC’s ‘Notorious’ (From Deadline TV. 11 October 2016, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Conviction Premiere: Is Hayley Atwell's Legal Drama Worth a Second Look? (From TVLine.com. 3 October 2016, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation: Adam Scott to Guest on The Good Place (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 October 2016, 7:22 PM, PDT)
- The Good Place: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2016, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- The Good Place: Adam Scott Set to Guest-Star in Multiple Episodes (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 12:01 PM, PDT)