The two remaining "CSI" series on CBS will join forces in February for a two-episode, two-night crossover event.
"CSI: NY" leading man Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) kicks things off with a trip to Las Vegas (and the mothership "CSI" series) to surprise his girlfriend, Christine (Megan Dodds)... only to discover she's missing. Taylor teams up with D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) and company to track her down.
Then it's time for Russell to travel to the Big Apple (and "CSI: NY") to assist Taylor in apprehending Christine's kidnapper.
The arc kicks off on "CSI" Feb. 6 at 10 p.m. Et and continues on "CSI: NY" Feb. 8 at 9 p.m. Et. »
Similar News ItemsGary Sinise
- Gary Sinise Foundation, Taps And American Airlines Give Spouses Of Fallen Service Members A Hollywood Adventure (From Look to the Stars. 16 October 2017, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Esteemed Americans Come Together For 35th Anniversary Of Vietnam Veterans Memorial (From Look to the Stars. 6 October 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Renée Fleming Named Artist Spokesperson For Amta And Music Therapy (From Look to the Stars. 27 September 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Claire Forlani on Harvey Weinstein Encounters: "I Escaped Five Times" (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 12 October 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Baby Love, Times Two! Twins on the Way for Aj Buckley — See the Cute Announcement Photo Featuring Daughter Willow (From PEOPLE.com. 5 October 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- CBS' Seal Team Premiere: Grade It! (From TVLine.com. 27 September 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- The Good Place: Season Two Viewer Votes (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 October 2017, 9:54 PM, PDT)
- Ted Danson is Sneakily Reinventing Himself on ‘The Good Place’ (From Indiewire Television. 19 October 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Ted Danson is Sneakily Reinventing Himself on ‘The Good Place’ (From Indiewire. 19 October 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)