After missing out on the Summer Olympics, Shawn Johnson says a berth into the finals of "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" would mean a great deal.
"The past few years I've gone through... devoting every ounce of my energy into a comeback at the Olympics and not making it," she told Access Hollywood on Monday night after "DWTS," referring to her exit before the games, when she retired due to her injuries.
"I kind of signed on to this to give myself that feeling of success again," she continued. "I doubted myself after the Olympics that I ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- The Overlook Film Festival Panels, Juries & New Interactive Game Announced (From DailyDead. 24 April 2017, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Melissa Etheridge Heartbroken Over Backlash That She Smokes Weed with Her Adult Kids: ‘It’s Not Something I Do a Lot’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Patriots Defend Photo Showing Smaller Group for Trump’s White House Visit than the 2015 Obama Visit (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2017, 6:34 AM, PDT)
Shawn Johnson (VII)
- Shawn Johnson East on Her ‘Stressful’ First Year of Marriage (From PEOPLE.com. 19 April 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry, Gigi Hadid and More Celebs Who Got Us Good On April Fools' Day (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 April 2017, 9:19 PM, PDT)
- Going for Gold! Simone Biles Tops DWTS Premiere as Teammate — and Mirrorball Winner — Laurie Hernandez Cheers Her On (From PEOPLE.com. 20 March 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)