After missing out on the Summer Olympics, Shawn Johnson says a berth into the finals of "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" would mean a great deal.
"The past few years I've gone through... devoting every ounce of my energy into a comeback at the Olympics and not making it," she told Access Hollywood on Monday night after "DWTS," referring to her exit before the games, when she retired due to her injuries.
"I kind of signed on to this to give myself that feeling of success again," she continued. "I doubted myself after the Olympics that I ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Heidi Klum Has Never Had Plastic Surgery, Admits She Is "Too Scared" (From E! Online. 7 December 2013, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Heidi Klum too scared to have plastic surgery to hide aging (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 9:59 PM, PST)
- Heidi Klum Won't Have Plastic Surgery Because 'I've Been Too Scared' (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 4:30 PM, PST)
Shawn Johnson (VII)
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Best freestyle ever? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 November 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- ABC Turns to the “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”, “The Tomorrow People” Goes Old School and Maulik Pancholy’s New Role (From The Backlot. 24 September 2013, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Dancing's Aly Raisman: People Will See a "Totally Different" Side of Me (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 12 March 2013, 2:50 PM, PDT)