Jennifer Lawrence has an interesting story behind her recent car accident. The "Hunger Games" actress was driving in Georgia when she accidentally rear-ended the person in front of her, and apparently she was distracted because she thought she saw Honey Boo Boo.
"I was driving home from work and I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo," Lawrence recalls to Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show." "It was a breast cancer parade. Now I know it said 'boobs' on the thing, but I thought it was saying 'Boo Boo.' And so I was like, 'Well does that mean there's Honey Boo Boo?'"
She continues, "So I start craning my neck and then I saw a little girl and I was like, 'That's Honey Boo Boo!' And I'm still driving and then I rear-ended the person in front of me and then had to get out of the car and explained what happened. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- 'X-Men': Tye Sheridan's Cyclops confirmed for two more in the series (From Hitfix. 29 April 2016, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Dazzler Easter Egg Revealed in X-Men: Apocalypse (From MovieWeb. 29 April 2016, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Coldwell Banker Takes You Inside the X-Mansion in 'X-men: Apocalypse' (From LatinoReview. 29 April 2016, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Dead of Summer Teaser, Jay Leno on The Simpsons and More (From TVLine.com. 29 April 2016, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- The 7D: Disney Series Cancelled; No Season Three (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2016, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Inside CBS’ Bid to Bolster ‘Late Show With Stephen Colbert’ (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2016, 11:37 AM, PDT)