Will Jesse James' fifth time be a charm?
According to Hollyscoop, the 43-year-old - who split with Sandra Bullock in 2010 - is engaged to drag racer Alexis DeJoria, 35.
DeJoria, who is the daughter of Paul Mitchell hair care co-founder John Paul DeJoria, addressed some of her Twitter followers after they unleashed a barrage of harsh comments about the reported engagement.
"I used to admire you now I feel sorry for you. Moving in and getting engaged to a guy you've been dating for a month," one of her fans Tweeted her.
Alexis replied with, ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Bullock's 'Crisis' Dated, Oscar Predictions Updated (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 July 2015, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- New Dates For "Crisis," Linklater's Next (From Dark Horizons. 27 July 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- 21 Times Miss Congeniality Was Your Favorite Movie Ever (From BuzzSugar. 26 July 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- Time Machine: Oscar Winner-to-Be Bale with Wife on Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 9 May 2015, 10:21 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock Become BFFs After Meeting at Gwyneth Paltrow's Party (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2014, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- Sibling Rivalry: The Top 10 Fictional Siblings in Film (From SoundOnSight. 18 June 2014, 3:47 PM, PDT)
Moving In (2004)
- Things to be wary of when your other half is a zombie (From Den of Geek. 26 September 2014, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- Megan Fox Returns to the Red Carpet Looking Sexier Than Ever—See Her Best Looks! (From E! Online. 8 August 2014, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelor's Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell: 'We're Doing Great!' (From PEOPLE.com. 3 August 2014, 5:20 AM, PDT)