Will Jesse James' fifth time be a charm?
According to Hollyscoop, the 43-year-old - who split with Sandra Bullock in 2010 - is engaged to drag racer Alexis DeJoria, 35.
DeJoria, who is the daughter of Paul Mitchell hair care co-founder John Paul DeJoria, addressed some of her Twitter followers after they unleashed a barrage of harsh comments about the reported engagement.
"I used to admire you now I feel sorry for you. Moving in and getting engaged to a guy you've been dating for a month," one of her fans Tweeted her.
Alexis replied with, ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsSandra Bullock
- Lea Michele, Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons to Present at Kids' Choice Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 13 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Naomi Campbell: "I Do Want to Have Children, Whether I Have a Man or Not" (From E! Online. 12 March 2014, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, and Julia Roberts' Stylist Tops Power Celeb Stylists 2014 List (From Us Weekly. 12 March 2014, 5:24 AM, PDT)
Jesse James (VII)
- 16 Secret Celeb Weddings (From newser. 22 February 2014, 11:54 AM, PST)
- Sandra Bullock: the pain of Gravity (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 February 2014, 2:54 AM, PST)
- WWE: New Age Outlaws’ 8 Most Memorable Moments (From Obsessed with Film. 6 February 2014, 10:37 AM, PST)
Moving In (2004)
- ‘Banshee’: Moving In For The Kill (From Screen Rant. 7 March 2014, 11:32 PM, PST)
- Tom McCarthy Digs Up Tommysaurus Rex (From EmpireOnline. 6 March 2014, 12:26 PM, PST)
- Comics: The Beginning of the End? "Goblin Nation" Begins in Superior Spider-man #26 (From ComicBookMovie. 30 December 2013, 10:50 AM, PST)