The doors of Bates Motel are finally open.
A first look at A&E’s upcoming Psycho prequel — featuring Finding Neverland‘s Freddie Highmore as teenage Norman Bates, Vera Farmiga as his ‘Mother! Oh God, Mother!’ and the infamous residence itself — has surfaced.
From executive producers Carlton Cuse (Lost) and Kerry Ehrin (Friday Night Lights, Parenthood), Bates Motel (slated to bow in 2013) gives a contemporary look at Norman’s formative years, including his storied relationship with his mother. As expected, the glimpse into »
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Li Bingbing gets a Transformers: Age of Extinction character poster (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- David S Goyer talks Constantine TV series (From Den of Geek. 11 March 2014, 1:49 AM, PDT)
- Believe Series Premiere Review: “Pilot” (Season 1, Episode 1) (From We Got This Covered. 11 March 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star -- Marriage On Permanent Waivers (From TMZ. 10 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- CAA Signs Taylor Kitsch (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- InsideTV Podcast: Brice from 'Survivor' slams the Beauty tribe (From EW.com - Inside TV. 6 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
"Sons of Anarchy" (2008)
- Tom Arnold Shows Off Extreme 89-Pound Weight Loss at SXSW—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- Preview Video and Photos from Bates Motel Episode 202 (From DailyDead. 10 March 2014, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Mr. Jones Trailer Arrives to Send Shivers (From Dread Central. 10 March 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)