Now here’s something for you to talk about, or maybe just ponder as you look around your Thanksgiving table: the first photo of Norman and Norma Bates from Carlton Cuse‘s Bates Motel series, set to premiere in 2013 on A&E. Gee, they don’t look that creepy. Yet. The house, on the other hand… definitely creepy.
Psycho is apparently becoming quite the popular kid on the block, with this Friday’s premiere of Hitchcock, the story of the making of Psycho, starring Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren, and Bates Motel set as a prequel to Psycho. Given who’s involved in each production, we really can’t wait to see them both.
Here’s a reminder about the premise of Bates Motel:
A&E Network Orders “Bates Motel »
- Erin Willard
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- 10 Obscure Actors Who Deserve More Respect (From Obsessed with Film. 8 March 2014, 6:07 AM, PST)
- New Brotherhood trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's Sabotage (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 11:10 PM, PST)
Anthony Hopkins (I)
- Hannibal 2×02 – “Sakizuke” Review (From Blogomatic3000. 7 March 2014, 8:15 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray Release: Alexander Ultimate Cut (From Disc Dish. 7 March 2014, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Sony Hires Chris Boal To Pen ‘Zorro’ Reboot (From LatinoReview. 7 March 2014, 6:33 AM, PST)
- Vulture’s Behind-the-Scenes Oscar Weekend Party Timeline (From Vulture. 3 March 2014, 2:11 PM, PST)
- Liza Minnelli arrives at Oscars with Blue Hair (From TVovermind.com. 2 March 2014, 4:04 PM, PST)
- Liza Minnelli Rocks Blue Hair Streak at 2014 Oscars—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 2 March 2014, 3:36 PM, PST)