The animated tale follows Jack, a lone wolf who prefers the solitary life, as he's summoned by Santa Claus (Alec Baldwin, adopting a thick accent), along with the Easter Bunny (Hugh Jackman), the Toothfairy (Isla Fisher) and Sandman to defeat the nefarious Pitch (Jude Law), an evil force who threatens to crush the hopes and dreams of kids who believe everywhere.
Comparing the Guardians to the children's version of The Avengers, since everyone has their own special skills, Pine details the challenges and benefits of doing voice-work and reveals how his character Jack is the heart of the movie.
Check out our interview with Chris Pine after the jump. »
- Andrea Miller
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- The BBC announces six-part adaptation of Les Miserables (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2016, 11:25 PM, PDT)
- Van Helsing Reboot Will Take Cues From Mad Max (From We Got This Covered. 20 July 2016, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Van Helsing: new reboot has Mad Max influences (From Den of Geek. 19 July 2016, 10:23 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- 'Beyond': 'Most Satisfying' Among Rebooted 'Star Trek' Movies, But Gay Sulu a Dramatic Miscalculation (From Alt Film Guide. 23 July 2016, 9:03 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: Highlights (and Lowlights) From Saturday (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 July 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- New "Star Trek: Discovery" TV Series (From SneakPeek. 23 July 2016, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc 2016: Clip, And Images For DreamWorks Animation Films Trolls and The Boss Baby Revealed! (From LatinoReview. 21 July 2016, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- Dreamworks unveil ‘The Boss Baby’ at Comic Con (From The Hollywood News. 21 July 2016, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- DreamWorks Animation’s ‘The Boss Baby’ Is Like an Animated ‘Glengarry Glen Ross’ for Kids [Comic-Con 2016] (From Slash Film. 21 July 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)